Contact Center Strategy Manager
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Sales & Service Excellence practice, you will design and implement sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architecture required to bring customer strategies to life. Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help companies maximize the return for their digital sales enablement and sales operations infrastructure investment
- Work with Sales Leadership on devising sales strategies aimed at improving sales productivity focused on sales process standardization, digital tool adoption, sales reporting (pipeline, performance)
- Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, deploying, and supporting digital sales technology tools
- Offer end-to-end solutions including process analysis and design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support and administration support
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of other colleagues
- Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
Sales Excellence & Service Excellence
| delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
| creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
| the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
| a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
| an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
- Providing subject matter expertise in Customer and Contact Center operations
- Experience in Customer Engagement or Customer Experience
- Experience in Customer Technologies such as Multi- and Omni-Channel
- Creating Contact Center Assessments across people, process, and technology and developing and delivering executive presentations.
- Leading Contact Center Outsourcing selection and ramp up.
- Creating robust business cases
- Conducting performance analysis utilizing system and human generated data
- Solid understanding of contact center technology (ACD, PBX, WFM, CTI, QA, IVR, and KM) with a preference for deep knowledge in at least one.
- Apply practical experience with the full lifecycle design and implementation of contact center client projects
- Driving decision making processes to assist clients with next step conclusions
- +5 years consulting and/or industry experience is required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to travel 80- 100% (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- MBA +6 years relevant experience
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- An advanced degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATCMGRTH005-CM
Apply on company website