Core Business Operations – Project\nDelivery Manager – Java Architect - PDM
Are you an\nexperienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a\nroll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment,\nthink-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the\nextensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our Project\nDelivery Model.
· Lead the\ntechnical planning sessions including estimation, architecture, design, coding\nstandards, delivery and deployment planning.
Our Systems\nEngineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated\nsystems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and\noptimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA)\nand other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management\nbetween business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver\ntechnology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems\nEngineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core\nbusiness by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and\nenhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services,\nincluding application architecture design and optimization, application modernization,\nbusiness process management and solution integration, custom application design\nand development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
· Java expert, with\nexperience building applications using Spring Boot
· Experience in\nusing Cloud Foundry with explicit experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
· Hands-on\nexperience with SOAP and RESTful service implementations
· Experience\nbuilding distributed microservice and cloud-based architectures
· Experience\nintegrating with Netflix Open Source Platform components (Eureka, Hystrix,\nRibbon, etc.)
· Experienced in\nContinuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies (Teamcity)
· Experience in\nconfiguring Kafka bootstrap servers and building Kafka producers-consumers with\nauto commit and manual commit custom configurations.
· Experience with\nCassandra and in analyzing the throughput and configuring the Cassandra\nclusters to leverage the enterprise DataStax capabilities and design the data\nmodels to serve search-based requirements.
· Strong consulting\nand communication skills.
· Ability to work\neffectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
· Location is in\nCincinnati, OH
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people\nat every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their\nbest work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe\nthere's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in\naddition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business\nworld. From on-the-job learning\nexperiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of\nopportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know\nthat great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer\nemployees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and\nsupportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We\ncelebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the\nflexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy,\ncentered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are\ncontinuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel\nand lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a\npurpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and\nextends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to\ninspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,\nand leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. \nLearn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring\nopportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your\ninterview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the\norganization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20CINCMGRAZ012-PDM
Apply on company website