Core Business Operations – Project Delivery Manager – Product Owner JIRA/JAVA – PDM
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our Project Delivery Model.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Development of features for client's Store and Associate Technology applications. Onsite tech lead role for a scrum team of 10 with 8 people offshore and Product Owner onshore
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- Work with business/client Senior Product Owners to identify functional requirements for a retail client's product movement and delivery information processes
- Own and maintain the Product Backlog and work with dev team for any questions during implementation
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements for development by a custom dev team
- Create user stories in Jira for identified requirements for the sprint
- Help clarify requirements from Business owners/Senior Product Owners to translate into clear user stories for the team
- Prior experience with Retail
- Prior experience working directly with clients to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Agile/DevOps skills
- Product Management experience, leading an offshore dev team
- Strong communication skills
- Location is in Cincinnati, OH
- Hands-on experience with: Java services
- Location is in Cincinnati, OH
- Hands-on experience with: Java/Angular, API calls, Kafka, Cassandra, SQL, ETL
- Product Management experience, leading an offshore dev team preferred
: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20CINCMGRAZ700-PDM
Apply on company website