Core Business Operations - Senior Solution Specialist – Palo Alto/Networking Senior Engineer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves Senior Network Engineer who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
Work and consult with client technology/functional teams to design and create inventive solutions to optimize business process/performance
Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
Our Government & Public Sector Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Government & Public Sector Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- Bachelor's in Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree
- Plan and manage against multiple deliverables
- 7+ years of strong technical experience with network infrastructure in cloud environments including AWS and GCP
- Strong understanding of routers, switches, provisioning, firewalls, and security
- Experience with security solutions that encompass: Security- IAM, Active Directory, Centrify, MFA, McAfee AV, Tenable/Nessus, Trend Micro, Splunk, STIG Hardening
- Ability to use automation tools in an AWS cloud environment including: CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins, Git and or equivalent automation scripts/solutions
- Hands-on expertise with Palo Alto in AWS and other firewall or Cloud providers
- Deep understanding of rules, policies, ports, blocks, and VPN technologies
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to relocate or live in the Lake Mary, FL area
- Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
Must be legally authorized in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Cisco Networking Certification
- Experience with Cloud migrations and production support
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21LKMCSRCHM115-USDC
Apply on company website