Are you looking to capitalize on your sales skills in a dynamic, fast paced, corporate finance environment? Our Corporate Finance practice operates through Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC* (DCF), a registered broker dealer. We offer sophisticated investment banking services to companies of various sizes —large corporations pursuing middle-market deals and mid-sized companies engaged in “life event” transactions. We are seeking inside sales specialists to successfully support our bankers with domestic and international merger and acquisition transactions by prospecting and cold calling into the c-suite.
This is a unique opportunity. This might be the right fit for you if:
- You can talk to anyone about anything at any time, especially over the phone. Your communication skills are unparalleled. You're an excellent writer. You speak clearly and with persuasion.
- You're self-motivated to knock it out of the park every single time, regardless who's watching. You understand that you chose your attitude each day and look for the best in people and situations.
- You pay attention to details. You dot your i's and cross your t's.
- Your competitive spirit and passion for winning is off the charts. You hate to lose (while remaining a good sport).
Work you'll do
As an expert in sales and marketing for the best Advisory practice in the middle market, you will work with our team of outstanding “A” players on a variety of matters as it relates to business development:
- Leverage phone calls, email, and other appropriate channels of communication to contact and persuade C-Level executives to meet with our bankers.
- Leverage Salesforce to record prospect communication activities, drive follow-up with senior business development professionals and bankers where appropriate.
- Utilize and modify phone scripts and email templates for prospecting.
- Understand the Deloitte Corporate Finance practice platform, service offerings, industry profiles, and basic corporate finance concepts.
- Follow-up with senior professionals to obtain and record outcomes of meetings and conference calls.
- Compile and submit weekly reporting in Excel.
An in-depth understanding of the M&A landscape, market experience, and access to our global network of advisors means we have the capabilities to help clients confidently pursue strategic transactions in both domestic and global markets – this includes managing the entire M&A lifecycle. Working with our clients to develop growth strategies based on their organizational goals, our services are designed to help clients be prepared to capitalize on opportunities during the merger, acquisition or divestiture process. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Mergers and Acquisition practice.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of relevant inside or outside sales experience
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience
- Ability to obtain Series 7 and 63 licenses in 60 days, if not already licensed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Cold Calling experience
- Appointment Setting experience
- Salesforce experience a plus
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 16246
Apply on company website