Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers' interactions with the public sector.
Because we're looking for leaders; Creative Directors that are inspired by what's next and have a vision for how to get there. Your innovative perspective will set the tone for client work, bring to life custom digital solutions, and influence our global brand of 48 creative studios. As a leader and advocate of designers, you'll quarterback the expansion of our talent and portfolio while being challenged and supported by a growing creative culture.
Work you'll do
● Design leading digital experiences for demanding, world-class clients
● Work closely with project managers, design, engineering, and quality assurance
● Bring user-centered design (UCD) process methods to digital solutions from concept to launch
● Clearly articulate and defend your design decisions in front of teams and clients
● Identify and execute on the best methods for user research and testing within client constraints
● Provide strategic solutions for early stage project planning
● Help the team plan and run effective client workshops and client stakeholder meetings
● Facilitate effective decision-making with clients
● Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, mockups and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
● Monitor and have knowledge of wider industry UX trends and relevant technology trends
● 10+ years of design experience in a consulting or in-house environment
● A strong portfolio that demonstrates your experience, storytelling and design presentation skills
● Demonstrated experience in business development process, planning for, and delivering complex digital experience projects
● Experience in reviewing existing systems and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations
● Experience in UX research, including planning, designing and facilitating user sessions and client workshops, analyzing findings and articulating results
● Experience in UX design, including information architecture, user and screen flows, conceptual and detailed wireframing and prototyping
● Experience with modern design tools like Sketch, Axure, Principle, Framer and InVision
● Ability to inspire people and work in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
● Experience with Agile, Design Sprints and Systems Design
● A clear passion and enthusiasm for learning and pursuing your expertise, constantly challenging the definition of what makes good user experience
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Ability to travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
● Experience with conversational UI
● Experience in augmented, virtual or mixed reality
● Motion design
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Digital Customer offering helps public sector and higher education clients transform their businesses and customer interactions through innovative digital experiences. We work with our clients to create, design and deploy digital products that increase adoption and drive measurable results.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 19973
Apply on company website