Deloitte Platforms Customer Support - Senior Specialist
About Deloitte Consulting's Platforms Practice and the iLab
Deloitte Consulting's Platforms practice is an organization within Deloitte Consulting whose goal is to build an environment and culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification and incubation of breakthrough ideas in IP assets based businesses and markets.
The iLab, short for Innovation Lab, is the leading edge, product development center for Deloitte Consulting LLP's Platforms practice that houses prototyping, development and maintenance capabilities for a product portfolio that spans multiple software technologies including healthcare, machine learning, advanced analytics, social/mobile, and more. Our iLab team is responsible for designing and developing innovative products that not only augment our leading services practice, but also strike at the heart of our clients' business needs.
Are you looking for an organization with startup spirit or enterprise strength? Now you can have both! We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset and technical skillset to join our growing team.
Work You'll Do:
The Customer Support Senior Specialist plays a key role interfacing directly with clients and internal technical delivery and product teams to ensure successful project outcomes and ongoing client satisfaction. As a Senior Specialist, you will be responsible for first- and second-tier support for clients; regular communication with client and internal teams; timely problem resolution and maintaining healthy client relationships and internal tools and environments. Your experience and skills in technical troubleshooting and problem resolution, client-facing interactions, ability to work effectively with engineers and product managers, along with excellent communication and decision-making skills will be critical to the success of this role. Responsibilities include:
- Manage first and second-tier support for product offerings, across industries such as data analytics, healthcare, and tax
- Provide guidance on how to diagnose, solve and provide root cause analysis for application errors, data problems, and/or network issues
- Interaction with clients (mostly internal), engineering, and infrastructure teams to drive product questions and issues to resolution within SLOs while building scalable processes
- Create and manage technical and functional process documentation and tools for product support and internal team management
- Drive automation efforts across various products
- Manage a small team of support personnel across global geographies, work closely with offshore team
- Ability to support applications on various technology stacks, industries, and production environments
- Build and maintain successful client and product team relationships
- Deep sense of ownership and commitment
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science or technical discipline
- 5-10 years of experience in a client facing technical support role or a similar position
- Experience using Salesforce and Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, and Service Desk) or other help desk tools (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Hands on experience working with databases, web servers, applications servers, and 3rd party software packages
- Windows and Linux system administrative experience
- Experience with documentation preparation and/or development of training material
- Familiarity with several and a willingness to develop enough knowledge in the following to provide technical oversight and guidance:
o\tJava-based web applications
o\tQlikview and Tableau
o\tETL tools (Informatica)
o\tActive Batch or automation tools
o\tSecurity and access management/infrastructure, such as SSO/SSL handshake
o\tActive Directory management
o\tEnterprise production hardware/software best practices
- Able to support multiple projects/technologies simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with a dynamic, fast paced work environment
- Travel not required
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Deloitte Consulting Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance managers, alliance marketers and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and incremental revenue to the firm.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20ATLCSRCJG065-DP-C
Apply on company website