Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touché LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security products have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber products team and make a meaningful difference in the cloud security posture of our customers.
Work you'll do
As a Cyber Cloud Software Product Engineering Manager/Architect, you will lead a software engineering team based in India focused on cloud security posture management (CSPM) across public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP, AliCloud and Oracle). Starting with a 3-tier stack built using Angular 5 on the Frontend and Python on the Backend and deployed in Kubernetes clusters, you will provide technical thought leadership for the architecture and implementation of the next generation of the product. You will:
- Lead the design and architecture of all components of the software: UI, API server, databases and deployment.
- Drive sound software development practices with automated functional & performance tests to enable Continuous Deployment.
- Grow and mentor the team to scale to backlog.
- Build and integrate a lean Level 3 technical support team co-located with the development team.
- Showcase, demo and help evangelize the product.
- Work collaboratively with the Product Management team to ensure market leadership.
- Plan for future organizational growth to drive the technology roadmap.
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber product team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our software helps customers to move to a proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk posture. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 5+ years of cloud security software development experience
- 3+ years in a Technical Leadership role designing security products the public clouds.
- Expert in developing Single Page Applications with one or more of the following technologies: Angular 5 with Material Design, Python micro-services leveraging cloud native services such as AWS Lambda and GCP Functions.
- Experience with high throughput event driven time series systems
- Experience with relational, no-SQL, Time Series and Graph databases.
- Prior experience with architecting and deploying micro-services and service-mesh in Kubernetes.
- Experience in implementing fully automated functional and performance tests on the path to Continuous Deployment.
- BA/BS Degree is required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Experience in automating deployments using Kubernetes deployment frameworks such as Helm or Terraform.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Familiarity with common industry regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e., CIS, FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, NIST or HIPAA).
- Experience in leveraging Machine Learning to identify canonical and anomalous patterns is considered a plus.
- Experience in optimizing public cloud API access to AWS Security Hub and Config, Azure Security Center or GCP Security Command Center and Cloud Asset Inventory.
- Prior experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 33316
Apply on company website