Cyber Risk Data Protection Manager
Areyou interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles ofleading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte& Touche LLP's growing Cyber Risk Data Privacy & Protectionpractice. Our data protection and privacy architects assist our clientswith the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed tomeet and exceed the requirements of best practice, ethical operations, andregulation.
Work you'll do
• Advise clients indesigning, deploying and managing technology and process solutions to reducethe potential of data compromise
• Advise clientswith developing technical requirements, evaluating vendor solutions, developingarchitecture & design, and testing of data protection and data security solutions
• Advise clients inunderstanding the future state problems and challenges in cyber security andwork collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
• Contribute toDeloitte's thought leadership in client organizations and external market place
• Operate as atechnical subject matter specialist on industry trends around cyber risk anddata protection practices
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations moreconfidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas throughproactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provideadvisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, andtechnology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs intoproactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join theteam developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learnmore about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
• 5+ years demonstrated ability totranslate business, risk and regulatory requirements into data protectionsolutions, and to effectively communicate those solutions to business leadersand executives.
• 5+ years demonstrated experience in designing and implementingtechnology and process solutions to reduce the potential risk of datacompromise
• Understanding of the entire ecosystem ofdata protection architecture and implementation:
Encryption,tokenization, masking and redaction
DataLoss Prevention (DLP)
PublicKey Infrastructure (PKI)
• Travelup to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
• Limitedimmigration sponsorship may be available
• BA/BS ininformation technology or related field or significant industry work experience
• CIPP or equivalent certificationdesired
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professionaldevelopment plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career toidentify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. Fromentry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room tolearn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, TheLeadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a greatorganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range ofbenefits. Learn moreabout what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages ourpeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizingtheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices thatcan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact thatmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with ourclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Wefocus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to helpdrive positive social impact in our communities. Learn moreabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekersexploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help youwith your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some backgroundabout the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATFMGRSS307-BAU
Apply on company website