Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP Fusion Managed Services could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Fusion Managed Service (FMS) team to help drive our client's innovations and become a member of the largest group of cybersecurity professionals worldwide.
Work you'll do
As an Attack Surface Management – Technical Lead, you will be on the front lines with our clients supporting them with their Vulnerability Management (VM) needs as a managed service.
In this role, you will:
- Lead a team of onshore and offshore professionals in executing the day-to-day tasks necessary to provide vulnerability management in an enterprise environment.
- Maintain client relationships by developing a reputation as an independent professional who delivers exceptional results.
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support ASM service offerings and client engagements.
- Assess, plan, deploy and operationalize high-level and detailed vulnerability and patch management programs translating business needs, architecture, operational structure, and compliance and/or regulatory requirements into cost effective and risk appropriate controls, processes, and procedures tailored to our client's needs.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to include engagement staffing, schedules, milestones, and deliverables while balancing client requirements, commitments, staffing and budgetary constraints.
- Deploy, operate and maintain vulnerability and patch management tools, integrating various sources and supporting organizational governance, reporting, risk and event monitoring data requirements.
- Lead day-to-day vulnerability and patching operations across a myriad of technologies and lifecycle phases to include OT vulnerability scanning, analyzing subsequent results, triaging false positives, prioritizing and coordinating patching and remediation activities, tracking through closure.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate across workstreams and optimize efficiencies to reduce the level of effort, costs and risks across client threat landscapes while facilitating increased organizational situational awareness.
- Provide recommendations, technical guidance, architecture, installation, configuration, and/or operation for solutions used across the entire lifecycle of vulnerability management including vulnerability identification, threat intelligence, assessment, patching and remediation, exception management, secure configuration management, and reporting as well as the integration of these various solutions and technologies.
- Develop client vulnerability and patching standards, policies, and process documentation accounting for technology and organizational challenges.
- Promote industry leading practices through the design and mentorship of other technology teams and team-members.
- Review deliverables for quality, accuracy, and objectivity.
- Lead the team on proposals, whitepapers, proof of concepts, technical eminence materials and Firm initiatives.
- Support and enable team members, mentoring junior professionals and develop resources.
- Mature the ASM offering and the Firm's global delivery capacity.
Deloitte's FMS team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation, and performance agendas through proactive and sustained management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals deliver ongoing managed services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 7+ years of information technology and/or information security experience.
- 3+ years hands-on technical experience with a major vulnerability assessment platform such as Qualys, Tenable, or Rapid7, including ability to assess architecture and provide recommendations for improvements and/or optimizations.
- 1+ years hands on experience operating/administering Tenable vulnerability assessment platform
- Ability to lead a team of service delivery professionals across multiple geographic regions
- Demonstrated capability to organize, plan, design, deploy, operationalize and lead secure and highly scalable vulnerability and patch management projects from conception through conclusion.
- Depth of experience with vulnerability assessment and reporting including comprehensive understanding of vulnerability management methodologies, procedures and infrastructure vulnerability scanning solutions for on premise, cloud and hybrid environments.
- Understanding of industry regulatory, compliance and regional requirements (i.e., PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA, GDPR) and skilled at interpreting the compliance and security requirements into implementable and repeatable controls.
- Experience in the creation and maintenance of security policies and procedures, managing the protection of information systems and assets.
- Client interfacing, relationship and team building, and consulting skills with the ability to collaborate across multiple workstreams.
- Ability to work independently with professional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgement.
- Experience in developing client proposals and work orders.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
- Experience with engaging C-Level executives and developing cyber risk strategies to address broad security issues.
- Experience with leading multiple distributed teams across different geographies.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Direct experience in designing, implementing and/or running an enterprise environment's vulnerability management program.
- BA/BS Degree ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering or Information Technology.
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Experience working in a managed services provider and delivering over a sustained period of engagement.
- Knowledge of security and privacy-related industry standards and frameworks (e.g. NIST CSF, CIS, ISO 27001 series, CSA CCM) is a plus.
- Experience managing or operating enterprise infrastructure in a role aligned with or responsible for vulnerability management (patch management, exception management, secure configuration management, etc.).
- Certifications such as: GEVA, CCSP, CISSP
- Ability to develop compelling proposals for client to clearly articulate the need for information security.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 23561
Apply on company website