Cyber Risk Application Security Program Architect – Senior Consultant
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you. This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers exposure to enterprise-level software implementations and variety to your day-to-day routine while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Advisory's Cyber practice.
The responsibilities of a Secure System Development Life Cycle (SSDLC) Architect are broad and may vary depending on your level of experience and skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Work you will do
• Evaluating an organization's System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and
identifying gaps or missing security related tasks and activities and making
recommendations.• Assisting organizations in developing a SSDLC program, including tasks,
activities, roles, and responsibilities to integrate security into a functional
• Integrating automated testing tools (Static Application Security Testing –
SAST, Dynamic Application Security Testing – DAST, and other
technologies as necessary into the overall SSDLC process design.• Developing training programs to support the necessary skills improvement
with an associated SSDLC program.
• Training customer staff on application security and remediation of application security code defects.
• Assessing and scoping of customer's application security needs.
• Contributing to project planning and project deliverables.
• Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to enhance
• Representing Deloitte's technical, business, and professional values to
customers, partners, and peers.
Vigilant by Deloitte, provides on-site Consulting and Managed services that help IT security teams better defend and enable today's dynamic business by refining and extending the security information and event management infrastructure. Vigilant by Deloitte empowers customers to more efficiently respond to shifting threats, achieve regulatory compliance, and prioritize protection of services that drive revenue and competitive advantage, and measure progress of the overall IT risk management program.
· A technical bachelor's degree
· 5+ years' experience in software or security consulting
· 5+ years' experience in software development lifecycle management
· Experience in process/program design within technical organizations
· Experience in organizational change management in technical organizations
· Fundamental understanding of software, computer, and network architectures
· Experience in the enterprise security or application security
· Experience in IT operations (e.g., incident handling, NOC, SOC, etc.)
· CSSLP, CISSP, CISA, CCP MCP/MCSE or SANS certifications
· Able and willing to travel 75%
The ideal candidate;
· Is highly motivated, competitive, entrepreneurial and attracted to challenging
· Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where organizational skills are essential.
· Has strong problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, and ownership skills
· Possess excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members
· Is an intelligent, self-starting, self-confident individual with integrity and accountability.
· Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills. ·
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATFSRCAD005-SSE
Apply on company website