DeloitteHybrid/Operate Cyber Risk Identity and Access Management - Senior SolutionDelivery Lead- CyberArk, SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, BeyondTrust
Work you'll do
- Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to support clients IAM applications.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Evaluate and support complex IAM and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Responsible to install, integrate and maintain one or more Identity & Access Management products such as CA Identity Manager and CyberArk Privileged Identity Management solution.
- Communicate the IAM aspects of both the production support and maintenance at the technical and functional level to maintain or resolve a technical situation.
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services.
From our centers, we work with Deloitteconsultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clientsreimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists,ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digitalexperts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together ondiverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, tobrand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skillsand experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providingcustomized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with afocus on quality.
- Experience is required in one or more of the following areas: SailPoint, CA Identity Manager, CyberArk Privileged Identity Management.
- 5+ years of experience of installing, configuring and upgrading/migrating IAM solution components.
- Strong understanding of CA Identity and Access Management suite of products as well as CyberArk.
- Experience using Java, J2EE, Java Script, PowerShell, HTML and XML
- Keen interest in providing best practice solutions for overall IAM strategy.
- Knowledge of basic security concepts including (encryption using keys, SSL, HTTPS, identity and access management).
- Experience in performance tuning and problem determination.
- Travel up to 15% (While 15% of travelis a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspendeduntil further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Experience in standard operating procedures to perform IAM pre and post production support activities.
- Experience developing software to customize and integrate SailPoint, CA Identity Manager and/or CyberArk Privilege Identity Management in an enterprise environment.
- Certification on SailPoint IIQ or other
- Understanding of service level agreements and prioritization of incidents/enhancements
- Knowledge of Security Identity Manager and Access Manager prerequisite software including: IBM WebSphere, JBoss Application Server, Active Directory, databases, etc.
- Extensive knowledge and skills in maintaining an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization.
- Production support experience in incident management, problem management and change management for CA Identity Manager and/or CyberArk Privilege Identity Management related issues.
- Experience in performance tuning and problem determination for SailPoint, CA Identity Manager and/or CyberArk Privilege Identity Management.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helpingpeople at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to dotheir best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, webelieve there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpenskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing businessworld. From on-the-job leaning experiences to formal developmentprograms, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to growthroughout their career.
At Deloitte, we knowthat great people make a great organization. We value our people and offeremployees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean foryou.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to dotheir best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing theiruniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that canhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Thispurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, ourpeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte'simpact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the businessarea you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips fromDeloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATFAS6CO007-BAU
Apply on company website