Cyber Infrastructure Zero Trust Senior Consultant
This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Deloitte Cyber Risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges. If you are seeking a role that encompasses cyber security at all levels and allows you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Financial and Risk Advisory's Cyber & Strategic Risk practice.
Work you'll do
You will work with clients in helping them understand the Zero Trust framework and developing actionable approaches for adoption. You will participate in engagements related to assessing, strategizing, designing, and implementing cyber security capabilities related to the core pillars of Deloitte's Zero Trust framework: Users, Workloads, Data, Networks, and Devices as well as supporting capabilities of Telemetry & Analytics and Automation & Orchestration.
Additional projects may include:
- Cloud, multi-cloud, and hybrid cloud strategy, migration, and security
- Network security, segmentation, micro-segmentation strategy, design, and implementation
- Assist clients with the adoption of modern network infrastructure capabilities (i.e., Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), Software-Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN), Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP), Software-Defined Networks (SDN), visibility fabric, etc.)
- Participate in cybersecurity assessments based on leading frameworks (i.e., National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity (CSF), Zero Trust, etc.)
- Participate in attack surface management engagements related to adversarial simulation, vulnerability assessment, breach and attack simulation (BAS), etc.
Participate in design, implementation, configuration, and integration of security products from leading vendors such as Palo Alto Networks, ZScaler, Google, Amazon AWS, Microsoft, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, Gigamon, Qualys, Nessus, Okta, SailPoint, VMWare/Dell, Splunk, Exabeam, SafeBreach, Guardicore, Tufin, Akamai, IBM, Proofpoint, Oracle, Broadcom, Check Point, Centrify, Thycotic, CyberArk, Netskope, etc.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 3+ years of information security and controls experience (NIST, ISO, etc.)
- BA/BS in information technology, business administration, or related field
- Travel up to 50% (While 60% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- CISSP or CISM
- Prior Big 4 or other consulting experience a plus
- Cyber security certifications are a plus (i.e., SANS, CISA, CISM, etc.)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15071
Apply on company website