Salesforce Security Senior Consultant
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offersopportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so,Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Join our Cyber RiskServices Application Security team and help organizations build the controlsthey need to protect customer relationship management (CRM), enterpriseresource planning (ERP), and other core business applications.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant in our Salesforce Cyber Security team, youwill be responsible for delivering application security for Salesforce SalesCloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud implementations and assessments. Responsibilities will include Salesforcesecurity controls review, design and implementation of Salesforce applicationsecurity mechanisms such as role-based access control, DevSecOps, andintegration with security tools including identity and access managementsolutions and security information and event management solutions.
Deloitte's Risk and Financial Advisory team helpscomplex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation andperformance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks.Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integraterisk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacyprograms into proactive cyber risk programs. Join the team developing thefuture state of cyber risk solutions. Learnmore about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
Limited visa sponsorship may be available
- 3-5 years of applicable experience in Salesforce Security
- Demonstrate an understanding of Salesforce Security including:
o Salesforce profiles and permission sets
o Role-based access control design
o Health Check Report
o Shield Encryption, Event Monitoring and Audit Trail
o Logging and Monitoring
- Contributeto a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel thebroader impact of current decisions
- Facilitateuse of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/orimplement products and services
- Participate in and actively support mentoringrelationships within practice
- BA/BSDegree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering,Information Technology, Finance, or Business
- While 50%-60% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM or CISA is desired
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience with cloud security concepts
- Experience with networking, VCN and VM security
- Experience with data protection and data classification on Cloud
- Knowledge of cloud resiliency processes and tools
- Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties (SOD) frameworks, sensitive access management and enabling integration with privileged access management
- Knowledge of cloud governance and audit procedures
- Knowledge of DevSecOps and Cloud automation
- Experience with cloud configuration compliance monitoring and management
- Experience with data flow diagrams and data loss prevention tools is a plus
- Strong understating of Single Sign-on (SSO), Multi-factored authentication (MFA) and integration with enterprise identity management tools and processes
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industry
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helpingpeople at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to dotheir best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, webelieve there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpenskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing businessworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal developmentprograms at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunitiesto continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, TheLeadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learnmore about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to dotheir best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing theiruniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that canhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learnmore about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Thispurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, ourpeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in ourcommunities. Learnmore about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the businessarea you're applying to. Checkout recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATFSRCSK006-SGO
Apply on company website