Position Summary Data Visualization Developer Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below … Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Understand data visualization techniques and libraries and their applicability to business problems.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to define analytical models.
- Develop advanced quantitative models using a variety of programs/software to support predictive assessments.
- Provide expertise for analytical, programmatic, strategic, and operational analysis.
- Explain analytics model behavior/results in the vernacular of business.
- Perform technical risk analysis and reliability assessments.
- Perform multiple forms of advanced analyses, sustainment, optimization, text analytics, machine learning, parametric and non-parametric statistical models and techniques.
- Build, test, validate and demonstrate analytical models through various relevant error metrics and calibration techniques.
- Provide recommendations for plans, programs, strategies, policies and budgets.
- Design algorithms that require a number of different models/methods to be used in an ensemble.
- Deploy models into production.
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms.
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions.
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Statistics/Technology/Science/Engineering/Applied Mathematics or a similar quantitate analytics field.
- 3+ years of experience designing and building data visualizations with an understanding of the appropriate chart types to use to highlight patterns in the data.
- 3+ years of experience quantifying, tabulating and analyzing large, complex volumes of data to transform the data into actionable insights.
- 3+ years of experience using Tableau and other data visualization tools.
- 3+ years of experience building data visualization dashboards.
- 3+ years of experience with python and/or R programming.
- 3+ years of modeling experience using a variety of regression and supervised and unsupervised learning techniques.
- Travel up to 20% (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be willing to live and work in one of our Center locations:
- Lake Mary, FL (Orlando area)
- Mechanicsburg, PA (Harrisburg area)
- Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix area)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 14403
Apply on company website