Deloitte Consulting - Applied AI Consultant
Passionate about artificial intelligence? Energized by business transformation? Ready to take your academic education to the next level? Join our Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) practice and bridge the theoretical with the practical in our immersive, fast-paced work environment. Applied AI Consultants can leverage their data analytics, technology, and AI skills to advise clients, cut through complexity, and inspire data-driven decisions in a collaborative team setting.
Work you'll do
As an Applied AI Consultant, you will have opportunities to make an impact on a broad range of transformative projects for our clients. Applied AI Consultant will:
- Use human-centered design processes as a tool to produce effective communications and solutions throughout client engagements
- Strategize, architect, position, design, develop and deploy enterprise solutions which include components across the Artificial Int using the human-centered design process as a tool to produce effective communications throughout client engagements m such as Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services (e.g. Vision/Image, Textual/Language processing).
- Perform data studies and data discovery routines for video, voice, weblog, sensor, machine and social media data sources or mash ups of new and existing data sources.
You can capitalize on our cross-industry presence to find your niche and begin building your individual brand. This person should have strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to solve complex problems and communicate findings.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio leads our clients through strategic choices and transformations ahead of disruption by driving competitive advantage through humans with machines.
The Analytics & Cognitive team works with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based as well as client-owned platforms
- Deploy automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 7690
Apply on company website