When organizations undergo significant changes, face difficult roadblocks, seek process efficiency or identify technological opportunities, they need a trusted advisor to help them drive decisions and navigate challenges. Our Analysts collaborate with our clients to deliver strategies to help them adapt to their unique challenges, opportunities, and meet their objectives. We are seeking candidates with outstanding leadership experience, strong academic performance, and excellent communication skills to join our Government and Public Services practice.
Work You'll Do
As an Analyst, you will be an integral member of a client service team, collaborating with diverse and talented team members to help solve multidimensional problems, improve performance, and generate value for our clients. You can capitalize on our cross-industry presence to find your niche and build your individual brand within the organization. This person should have strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to solve complex problems and communicate findings.
While a career in consulting is dynamic and evolving, we look for people who will perform in specific areas, grow those related skills, and deliver exceptional results to our clients. We recognize that you have unique skills, experiences, and interests, so we divide the broad scope of the Analyst role into skills-based profiles in order to best align each Analyst with a focus area. Setting our people up for success is our highest priority. We are currently recruiting Analysts whose skills and interests align with one of the following areas:
Business Technology Solutions Analyst
- This Analyst leverages technology skills and business domain knowledge to advise clients on industry, operational and technical best practices. This Analyst is interested in technology landscapes and brings a technology enabled approach to problem solving. From visioning stages through plan execution, this Analyst works to inform clients technology decisions, facilitate the scaling of capabilities and promote the delivery of organization vision. This Analyst utilizes improved business processes and technology backed performance efficiencies to enhance client impact. This Analyst is interested in designing and testing technology landscapes, working with hot skills and platforms. Majors: STEM, Engineering, Information Management, Information Systems
Solutions Engineering Analyst
- This Analyst has a pioneer mindset when it comes to technical solutioning. This Analyst is a tinkerer, problem solver, programmer, and amateur hacker who enjoys applying these skills in their work. This Analyst enjoys rolling up their sleeves to make things work and isn't afraid to challenge teammates and clients to push beyond conventional designs and thinking to develop deeper capabilities. This Analyst is interested in coding and enjoys both the technical and customer side of their roles. Majors: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, and other Technical degrees
- This Analyst has a natural curiosity for solving problems and is comfortable with ambiguity and creating their own path. This Analyst regularly employs a business first lens while solving problems and is able to help drive strategic transformation and deliver solutions to clients. This Analyst demonstrates a breadth and depth of capabilities and is prepared to take on a range of business and organizational challenges and assess the role technology plays. Majors: Business, Economics, Public Policy, Government, Psychology, Industrial and Labor Relations, Human Development, and other Liberal Arts majors
Our practitioners will be able to maintain the specialization they have built to date in certain areas while also learning how it connects to broader issues in the market. We are committed to continuously supporting our practitioners as they build skills in either one specific part of our business or across the business – our Portfolio is structured to facilitate this learning. Engagement teams at Deloitte drive value for our clients but also understand the importance of developing resources and contributing to the communities in which we work. We make it our business to take issue to impact, both within and beyond a client setting.
- Bachelor's Degree completed by Fall 2021 in these or related areas of study:
- Business Technology Solutions Analyst: STEM, Engineering, Information Management, Information Systems
- Solutions Engineering Analyst: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, and other Technical degrees
- Strategy Analyst: Business, Economics, Public Policy, Government, Psychology, Industrial and Labor Relations, Human Development, and other Liberal Arts majors
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future and ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.2)
- Ability to travel 80-100% (while 80-100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Currently enrolled in one of the following academies- United States Naval Academy, United States Military Academy, Unites States Air Force Academy, United States Coast Guard Academy
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 7701
Apply on company website