Join our Healthcare team this summer to enhance your education and accelerate your career. As a Summer Associate, you'll work side by side with innovative and strategic thought leaders and stay ahead of the rapidly evolving world of business. You'll get the training to be confident and prepared to help tackle some of our clients' most complex business issues. When you become a member of our team, not only will you experience our supportive work culture, but you'll also receive first-hand insights into the day-to-day challenges and opportunities faced by our consultants.
Work You'll Do
As a Summer Associate, you'll work with diverse global clients across a wide range of industries. You will have a variety of client-facing responsibilities such as analyzing issues, interviewing staff, formulating and making recommendations, and helping clients implement proposed solutions. During your time with us, you'll sharpen your consulting and networking skills by taking part in social outings, office-wide team meetings, and community service events.
Summer Associates will work with teams on activities such as the following:
- Help clients address the massive shifts taking place in the competitive global landscape of healthcare and life sciences.
- Provide guidance and make strategic recommendations to help client understand the shifts and trends happening in US and international markets, geographies, and service lines.
- Enable rapid redesign of business processes to help clients achieve greater efficiencies and adapt their business models to industry changes
- Work with clients around the world with diverse needs, and help them develop and implement innovative, data-driven solutions that fit within their organizational models and enhance their business' processes and performance.
- Conduct high-level analyses and communicate findings with others.
- Lead and work collaboratively with a team.
- Current enrollment in one of the following programs: MHA, MPH, MHSA, MBA. Or, an MS or MSN with a focus in health informatics
- Strong academic track record
- Travel up to 80-100% (While 80-100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
How you'll grow
During this exciting and challenging learning experience, you'll gain first-hand insights into technical skills, critical professional behaviors, standards, and mindsets to help you expand on your previous experience, knowledge and skills. You'll work with a wide variety of talented strategic leaders and learn how to develop, implement, and measure innovative strategies, tackle real-world business issues head-on, and experience what it's like to be a part of our work culture.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 3385
Apply on company website