Join our Supply Chain team this summer to enhance your education and accelerate your career. As a Summer Associate you'll work side-by-side with innovative and strategic thought leaders and stay ahead of the rapidly evolving world of business. You'll get the training to be confident and prepared to tackle our clients' most complex business issues. You will help clients transform their value chains into competitive advantages by driving proactive insights and decision making. When you become a member of our team not only will you experience our supportive work culture, but you'll also receive first-hand insights into the day-to-day challenges and opportunities faced by our consultants.
Work You'll Do
As a Summer Associate, you'll work with diverse global clients across a wide range of industries. You will have a variety of client-facing responsibilities such as diagnosing issues using advanced analytical techniques, interviewing staff, formulating and making recommendations, and helping clients implement proposed solutions. During your time with us, you'll sharpen your consulting and networking skills by taking part in social outings, office-wide team meetings, and community service events.
Supply Chain and Network Operations (SCNO)
SCNO Summer Associates will work across a wide variety of industries and teams on activities such as the following:
- Define and implement enterprise, customer and operating model strategies, while measuring operation performance
- Transform the “heart of the business” and advise clients on standardized procedures and tools for global operation
- Build models, policies, practices, and procedures for complex value chains
- Advise clients on how to gain competitive advantage, grow their business and achieve cost and margin targets
- Help clients innovate and transform their current business models and customer experiences by leveraging advanced analytics, digital, and cognitive technologies
- Manage large-scale projects in a collaborative environment with client and Deloitte team members
- Master's or MBA degree in process (with expected graduation no later than August 2022) in these or related areas of study:
- Supply Chain
- Operations Research
- Business Analytics and Information Management
- Management and Data Science (e.g., machine learning, applied statistics, etc.)
- Strong academic track record
- Less than 3 years of relevant work experience; preferably in a large company
- Relevant experience in one or more of the following areas: Supply Chain Strategy, Supply Chain Analytics, Sourcing & Procurement, Product Development, Logistics & Distribution, Supply Chain Planning/S&OP, or Lean Operations/Manufacturing/Manufacturing Engineering
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel 80% (While 80%of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Additional preferred skills:
- Technical proficiency in Tableau, SQL, MS Access, Python and/or R, Internet of Things
- General understanding of programming languages and agile software development life cycles
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 2544
Apply on company website