Have a passion for solving the toughest cyber problems? Our clients are large, complex organizations that constantly evolve and innovate to build better products and services and serve their constituents in new ways. In the process, they encounter new cyber risks and an increasingly sophisticated cyber threat terrain. The work we do to help them address cyber risk is increasingly important to their success – and to the strength of the economy and public security.
Work You'll Do
As a Cyber Analyst, you'll work with our diverse teams of leading professionals to help design and implement solutions to some of today's toughest cyber challenges, so they can manage operational risk. You'll build on your foundations in Information Technology and Business to design and implement business-aligned cyber risk management programs, processes, and solutions that help clients focus their investments on key information technology risks.
Specific areas of work could include:
- Deploying various technologies to establish data privacy and security controls
- Helping to improve application security
- Managing system and software vulnerabilities
- Establishing methods for securing connected or “smart” devices
- Developing advanced cyber monitoring and security analytics solutions
- Establishing cyber crisis management capabilities
- Designing and delivering business-focused cyber wargames to prepare our clients with advanced techniques for responding to continually evolving cyber-attacks
- Providing cyber forensics and incident response support
As the world becomes smaller and more connected, Deloitte Cyber provides the next-generation capabilities that help clients address evolving cyber threats. Our programs and offerings enhance an organization's ability to detect and respond faster, build resilience, innovate and experiment, and collaborate more effectively.
The result is a dynamic environment for experienced cyber professionals. We continually refresh our technical and global knowledge. We go well beyond strategy to cover implementation, testing, and managing. And we're doing all of that in the face of daunting challenges and in support of vital imperatives for Deloitte and its clients. As a part of the Deloitte team, you won't just be working in cyber, you'll be working at the leading edge of cyber.
Learn more about Deloitte Cyber.
- Bachelor or Master of Science/Business Administration with a concentration in computer science, information systems, information security, math, decision sciences, risk management, engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial) or other business/technology disciplines
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated leadership and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Travel up to 80% may be required, dependent on role and location. While travel up to 80% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future and ability to obtain a US security clearance
- Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.2)
- Relevant work experience or work experience in a professional environment (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)}
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 2123
Apply on company website