Enterprise Legal Management Technology Senior
The role of technology in legal functions is growing exponentially and allowing legal departments to transform how they improve their processes, increase efficiencies and transform the future of they manage their legal operations. If you are someone who thrives in navigating the growing legal transformation through a technology lens and partnering with a team of experts and global legal departments at the cutting edge of digital legal, contracting transformation and legal operations enablement; then we would like to get to know you. Apply now!
What you'll do
As a professional in Deloitte's Tax Management Consulting (TMC) team, you will be a part of a team that provides an integrated approach to technology implementations, automation, data wrangling and document extraction and data management and analytics that help legal departments maximize the strategic value to the organization. You will deliver services for companies that streamline their process and increase efficiency; leveraging numerous Enterprise Legal Management (“ELM”) (e-billing, matter management, contract management and associated applications.
This is a unique opportunity for you to join a team as it expands and help us position Deloitte as the clear legal technology leader.
As a Enterprise Legal Management Technology Senior, you will contribute to the growth and success of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of way, including:
- Client Management: Participate in the day-to-day interactions with client's project team members and Deloitte project leadership members.
- Delivery: Work with a team to optimize tax and legal process, leveraging technology to align tax and legal software with the clients' specific requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Work with a team to develop and leverage automation and innovative solutions to aid in the efficiency of tax and legal departments.
- Support: Provide training and software support around day-to-day activities, related to processes and various technologies or situational changes.
- Project Management: Assist with project management tasks, such as creating workplans, tracking budgeted time to actual hours incurred, writing status reports, and actively participating in status calls.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Participate in the development of team members.
- Business Development: Participate in and contribute to pursuit teams.
- 3+ years' experience with legal and/or technology solutions
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, law, finance, IT or a related area
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Implementation experience with Legal Tracker, TeamConnect, Passport, Onit and CounselLink.
- Experience with document extraction tools, data wrangling tools such as Alteryx, and visualization/BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or QlikView and others
- LLM, CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification with technologies mentioned above (or in the process of obtaining, or willing to obtain)
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited Sponsorship – Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Advanced Degree in any of the above fields
- Experience with a Big 4, tax software firm or equivalent
- Implementation experience with Agiloft, Sirion or Icertis and other Contract Lifecycle Management (“CLM”) related or similar technologies
- Experience with template rationalization and harmonization, guide or playbook creation and the design of the contracting processes
- Experience working directly with clients
- Certifications with any of the tools mentioned, as well as, PMP or PMI-ACP, and/or Scrum Master
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15602
Apply on company website