Sourcing Manager, Hybrid Businesses
Deloitte is aggressively acquiring, developing and scaling alternative business models such as Intellectual Property-based (“IP-Based\") businesses to complement the traditional services offerings across the core functions of consulting, advisory, tax and audit. IP-based businesses offer client's technology, content, data or analytic solutions with recurring subscription revenue business models. The combination of IP-based businesses with Deloitte's traditional service offerings are referred to as “Hybrids”. The Hybrid Talent Team is a relatively new team with a primary focus to support Hybrid Businesses in implementing priority talent solutions, promote cross-business collaboration, and meet the differentiated talent needs of the Hybrid Businesses.
Our Sourcing team is focused on getting the right candidate in the door at the right time. Looking for a strategic, innovative professional who is progressive and can lead from the front by being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all areas of sourcing.
Work you'll do
Responsible for the development and the execution of the sourcing strategy to meet specific needs of Hybrid businesses.
- Collaborates with Recruiting team to assess needs, develop sourcing strategy, and implement sourcing plans to meet the needs of various practice areas.
- Create targeted sourcing strategies for niche and commodity skills
- Design and execute research projects into competitor organizations, including direct outreach to prospects
- Research and source resumes from varied sources, with a focus on internet and networking research, for skills in support of ongoing hiring needs and talent pipeline
- Partner with sourcing and recruiting to understand needs and advise on the strategic sourcing options to attract and engage candidates to meet current and future demand
- Influence change and drive change management for new solutions/ new ways of approaching sourcing and technology within the recruitment process
- Empower team to focus on the candidate experience and develop new methodologies and innovative sourcing approaches by providing guidance, tools and resources
- Identify and participate in external eminence activities to build the Distinctively Deloitte brand.
The CTS Talent Evolving Workforce team collaborates with the business and across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes the sourcing strategy to support full-lifecycle recruitment recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and then by type of hire, campus, experienced and Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum 6 years of related experience
- Previous sourcing experience in a hybrid business, professional services, or a large corporate environment
- Prior experience in a managerial role supervising multiple Talent Acquisition professionals
- Proven ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Skilled in creative problem solving and issue resolution
- Ability to anticipate needs of the business and potential challenges, developing contingency plans accordingly
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to influence others and build strong relationships
- Ability to quickly acquire an advanced understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting policies, procedures, and systems to educate and provide guidance to colleagues and clients
- Ability to embrace technology platforms, lead and advise teams and clients in participating in our social media strategy across Deloitte businesses
- Advanced skills in various technologies (i.e., Microsoft Office, applicant tracking system)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATSMGRPE100-HRL5
Apply on company website