Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with other experts in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
- Manage operations for all catalog items delivered to geographies within the Americas region (Billing, Collection, CES, etc.)
- Conduct day-to-day operations for catalog items, including work alignment, issue management, training, hiring and staffing, process control, process improvement, quality, etc.
- Drive improvement to delivery tools such as ServiceNow and lead process improvement
- Manage all Americas region onshore resources, if any, and lead the GFS personnel in Hyderabad responsible for service delivery to the Americas
- Responsible for training, development, and performance management for all personnel serving the Americas region
- Develop relationships with process teams and key customers in the Americas geographies served by GFS (e.g. CA, US) and onboard additional geographies and/or services as needed
- Work closely with other regional Senior Managers within CTC FO to ensure consistent, standardized approach for all activities across all geographies
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in
delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
- Minimum of 10 years experience leading large, diverse finance operation teams
- Possess in-depth knowledge of billing, collections, and engagement support activities supported by CTC-FO
- Reside within the Americas region, work a shift time that aligns with the GFS clients within the Americas, and must be able to communicate effectively to business partners at all levels within organizations supported by GFS
- Familiar with leading virtual teams and operating in a virtual work environment
- In-depth, transactional knowledge of SAP S/4. SWIFT experience is a plus
- Experience operating across cultures, especially with global delivery centers in India
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 51618
Apply on company website