Work you'll do
Help CFOs and Finance Executives elevate their role through the design and implementation of innovative strategies across multiple Finance domains. Senior Consultants oversee junior practitioners (as needed), manage day-to-day peer client relationships, and gain exposure to multiple industries while also building an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP. Core focus areas include:
- Finance Strategy:
- Finance capability and maturity assessment
- Finance visioning, business case, and roadmap development
- Service delivery model strategy
- Capital allocation strategy
- Finance organization design
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A):
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting optimization
- Zero-based budgeting (ZBB)
- Cost and profitability management optimization
- Management reporting and analytics design
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) design
- Finance Operations:
- Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and Record-to-Report optimization
- Finance controllership
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Global Business Services:
- Shared services design, stand-up, and/or consolidation
- Business process outsourcing
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
- Bachelor's degree & 5+ years' OR MBA & 2+ years' experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Finance Strategy
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Finance Operations
- Global Business Services
- Financial modeling and/or business case development
- Travel 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Experience overseeing a team of resources
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- An advanced degree
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 17910
Apply on company website