The Finance & Administration Transformation group is an internal consulting group that partners with the Deloitte CFO and Finance leadership to shape the future of Finance at Deloitte. Some examples of these initiatives include leading a Finance Transformation for global Deloitte firms, assessing the Finance & Administration's organizational structure and strategic priorities, identifying and implementing digital finance solutions, and helping the Deloitte businesses achieve predictable, profitable growth.
Work you'll do
You'll be working with managers and senior managers in the Transformation group to identify and execute strategic initiatives that pave the way to achieving our vision of a world-class Finance organization. You will support efforts to identify leading practices, improve processes, enhance systems, and realign the Finance organization to realize opportunities. These initiatives are high visibility projects sponsored by the Deloitte CFO to help Finance achieve its long-term goals.
Specifically, as a Consultant, you will be a key member of a project team, gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing actionable recommendations. You will help present your team's findings to senior Finance stakeholders, implement recommendations, and begin to build long-term trusted advisor relationships with Finance counterparts. Specific tasks will include creating PowerPoint presentations to communicate and influence senior Deloitte leadership, both within Finance & Administration as well as other functions. You may also develop, own and modify detailed Excel models to conduct what-if analyses and perform other analytical tasks.
The ideal candidate will be curious, analytical, and confident, with a natural drive exceed immediate project requirements. A genuine passion for Transformation, combined with relationship-building, leadership, and communication skills will be key to success.
- Currently pursuing a Master of Science in Finance with an expected graduating date of Summer or Fall 2021
- At least one-year relevant work experience in Finance or Accounting, or in a consulting role
- Demonstrated strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including facility with Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- The start date for this role will be Summer or Fall 2021
- Empowered self-starter comfortable taking lead on initiatives with an ability to effectively collaborate across teams
- Strategic thinker with the ability to make connections across workstreams and matrixed organizations
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to logically structure issues and determine recommended resolutions
- Strong executive presence and the ability to work with and influence senior leaders
- Detail-oriented with ability to plan, prioritize, and make decisions on multiple time-sensitive projects
- Strong commitment to integrity and confidentiality
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 40352
Apply on company website