Are you interested in helping Federal clients respond to regulatory and compliance risk events? Are you looking for an energetic environment that offers tremendous growth and development opportunities? If so, Deloitte's Federal Regulatory & Compliance team could be the place for you! Our Regulatory & Compliance team helps Federal clients implement and operate their regulatory and compliance programs to preserve the reputation and public trust of the agency.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant within our Regulatory & Compliance team, you will:
• Develop predictive models to identify or forecast areas of regulatory and compliance risk
• Implement, transform and support the operation of compliance programs across industry sectors, including financial services, healthcare, and energy and resources
• Help Federal agencies identify and combat risks related to anti-money laundering, financial crimes and terrorist financing
• Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
• Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
• Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
• Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
• Provides coaching to junior staff
• Contributes to new business proposals and proposal development
• Manage own personal and professional development; seek opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experience
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Regulatory & Compliance team helps clients assess and transform the process, controls, and infrastructure needed to address a wide variety of regulatory and compliance risks. Our professionals assist clients with how to best meet regulatory expectations, reduce risk, and become more confident in their programs.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
• 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• 6+ years of experience writing queries, developing stored procedures, creating views, and creating other database objects utilizing Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle PL/SQL.
• 6+ years of progressive technical experience in data mapping, transformations, profiling, file conversions, analysis, and similar functions.
• 3+ years working in the financial services industry.
• Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
• Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
• Works with Data Reconciliation Specialist to gather and analyze data for pre-closing and closing activities related to bank failures
• Ensures data integrity and consistency is maintained in the conversion, processing and reporting of data from a failed bank institution
• Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Previous Federal Consulting
• Advanced Degree in related field
• CPA, CAMS, and/or CFE certification
• Knowledge of financial statement audit, forensic accounting and/or risk modeling
• Experience working in regulatory compliance programs and/or investigative environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20ADVDALSRCML96499
Apply on company website