Position Summary Web Developer Lead Specialist-Deloitteâ€™s Green Dot Agency
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitteâ€™s full-service Marketing Excellence (ME) organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If youâ€™re a marketing and communications professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others donâ€™t, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together weâ€™ll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If youâ€™re ready to make an impact, join our ME team to see how we Deloitte differently.
The Web Development Lead Specialist will report to the Web Development Manager and will be a senior contributor to the web development function group. This role is expected to work with the manager to optimize the creation of compelling, effective and technically sound web experiences for Deloitte.
Work you'll do:
- Support and contribute to the development of custom digital experiences on deloitte.com and related sites, ensuring Deloitte brand standards and modern web development best practices.
- Aid and advise on the processes, technology, and tools used for custom web development.
- Mentor and reinforce a team of web development professionals through changes to keep pace with emerging technologies.
- Key contributor to web development testing, personalization, analytics tagging.
- Oversee cross-functional technical projects and programs. These include; project/program definition, business analysis, requirements gathering, resource planning, execution, release and post management.
- Point of contact for cross-functional technical projects and programs. These include; project/program execution, requirements gathering, technical execution and deployment.
- Support platform and IT related needs, such as product updates and site administration.
- Identify improvements within the creative marketing process and capabilities.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 10135
Apply on company website