Full Stack Developer – Secret Clearance
Are you seeking a collaborative environment that allows you to work closely with clients and technology? Do you enjoy bringing improvements and increased effectiveness to an organization or project? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who help our clients drive down costs, enhance quality, and boost operational effectiveness through the full life cycle technical services. If you are interested in supporting a diverse span of projects, consider a career with Deloitte.
Work you'll do
We are looking for a full stack software developer to participate in the development of new and maintenance of custom applications. They will provide top-level technical services to include, but are not limited to, agile development, system engineering, and software development. They will actively contribute to mission capabilities development and deployment to address emerging requirements. They will also perform all three areas of development, integration and production deployment, and conduct technical research on software development tasks including automation prototyping and tool development.
In addition, the Full Stack Developer will:
- • Provide technical and administrative direction for personnel performing software development tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, and for progress in accordance with schedules
- • Coordinate with the Project and/or Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction
- • Make recommendations, if needed, for approval of major systems installations
- • Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
- • Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the client and contract
- • Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- • Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
- • Provides coaching to junior staff
- • Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development
- • Manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences
- Our Systems Engineering specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent
- with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to
- deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals.
- And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems
- development, solution and platform integration. Learn more about our Systems
- Engineering practice.
- • 2+ years professional experience
- • Active Secret Security Clearance
- • 2+ years of experience with a broad range of development languages and technologies including:
- - Extended – N-tiered Software Architectures, REST, SOAP, JAX-RS, Jersey, Tomcat, JBOSS, Accumulo, JAXB, JPA, Hibernate, Spring, c3p0, Wicket, Twitter Bootstrap, JSON, WiQuery, AJAX, XML, XSD, UNIX/Solaris, Linux/Ubuntu, Maven, Microsoft MVC .NET, Visual C#, ASP.NET, SQL, PL/SQL, Database Design, Oracle, Windows, MVC, Eclipse, Spring Data Neo4j.
- • 2+ years AWS/cloud development and solutions architecture / familiarity with and experience developing in Gov't cloud environments (C2S, ICGC)
- • 2+ years of experience with Relational Databases and Querying languages (SQL. CAML)
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or business-related field
- • Experience leveraging data analysis to construct compelling narratives
- • Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills
- • Strong organizational skills
- • Ability to work with both technical and functional resources
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 19240
Apply on company website