Full Stack Engineer
\n \n Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a product builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a product development, daily collaborative environment, best-ideas-win feel and chance to break new ground on the hardest big data challenges with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of consulting travel or onsite customer support? \n \n
Work you'll do
\n Making data-driven enterprise-grade decisions are vital to our clients' mission and commercial successes. Practitioners will work within our fast-paced, cross functional team to deliver a data integration and analytics product, MissionGraph™. You should be a technical leader, passionate about technology, and love learning, implementing high quality, highly scalable global data solutions. \n \n As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be taking a leadership role to plan, architect, develop, and maintain exciting new features for the MissionGraph platform. Our team faces a variety of unique and interesting challenges, from designing abstract data models that model anything and everything in the world, to digging into low-level performance details and streamlining processes. The ideal candidate is a full-stack engineer with a focus on Back End technologies and Big Data. Key responsibilities will include: \n
- Lead technical iteration on the design, development, documentation, testing, and deployment of platform features
- Collaborate with Product Managers, QA, and other engineers on the team to enhance the existing platform
- Troubleshoot operational issues in a rapid manner
- Perform code reviews and other activities to improve code quality
- Active participation on an Agile scrum team (e.g., planning, backlog refinement, demos, etc.)
- Ability to present and communicate findings with the team and prospective clients
\n In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment. MissionGraph™ is a data integration and analytics platform that enables its customers to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. \n \n
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 3+ years of engineering experience \n
- Experience leading and mentoring an engineer team with a wide range of skills (Front End, Back End, APIs, QA, and DevOps).
- Proficiency in at least one server-side programming language (preferably Java or Node)
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience building and securing REST APIs
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL
- Affinity for learning new programming languages, tools, and applications
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team environment and present findings to clients
- Strong ability to self-organize and meet set deadlines\nFamiliarity with graph theory and entity resolution techniques and models. Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience with Big Data platforms (e.g., Cassandra, Spark
- Experience with Search (e.g., Apache Solr)
- Experience with Graph Databases (e.g., DataStax Graph, Neo4j, Gremlin)
- Experience building solutions on AWS.
- Experience building highly scalable, secure technology products in a Production environment
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with DevOps technologies like Jenkins and Docker.
- Experience optimizing application performance.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and test automation tools
- Familiarity with using Agile lifecycle management software such as Jira \n
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.\n\n
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.\n\n
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.\n\n
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.\n\n
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.\n
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20ROSCONSS96605-MG
Apply on company website