Full Stack Developer, Project Delivery Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a Full Stack Developer? A roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
SeniWork you'll do
- Provide web application design & development services. Act as a client liaison and work collaboratively with onsite and offshore teams. Lead development projects through planning, scoping, designing, coding, testing and deployment.
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate custom software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Integrate solutions with wider vendor platform ecosystems
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Troubleshoot and problem solve bugs or other coding issues
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development
• (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Experience creating and integrating with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern software architecture principles
- Competency in Software Architecture Design, Coding, manual and automated Testing, Agile/Scrum methodology
- Excellent track record of building scalable enterprise applications
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Willing to work onsite in New York
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Experience of onsite client engagement
- Mentor and train other developers
- Experience or knowledge in Marketing related platforms Salesforce/Adobe (CDP, MRM, Personalization engines, Marketing Clouds, CMS, DAM)
- Experience in SDLC, Agile, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery, and change management
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 27366
Apply on company website