Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities:
Not only will candidates be joining a project team, they will be joining a team of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements from an off-site location focused on common tools, technologies, and methodologies.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
Our Functional Analyst will participate on project teams to analyze, functionally design, test and release integrations following business, architectural and/or service requirements. Participation can include providing leadership for other analysts and developers on the project team. The role will be responsible for writing and building business process documentation, requirements, functional designs, configurations, test plans, and release plans which will align with BU guidelines and standards. Additionally, members of our team are responsible for supporting integration services. These support activities include incidents, service requests, defects, enhancements, upgrades, patches, and service improvement initiatives. Team members will be aided in investing time to learn and improve skills related to enterprise integration. As a more experienced member of the team, the Functional Analyst will coach and mentor junior staff.
· 3+ years of professional experience in analysis, development, testing, maintenance, and implementation of Data Warehousing applications leveraging any ETL tool.
· 3+ years of experience writing and building business process documentation, requirements, functional designs, configurations, test plans, and release plans
· Experience in the Data Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing using Data Conversions, Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) and other relational databases.
· Extensive work experience in different types of testing like data integration, data transformation, incremental, navigation, Smoke, Functional, Regression, Integration, System, Database and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
· Should be able to develop analysis and reporting capabilities including ability to monitor performance and/or quality control plans to identify improvements.
· Must be able to provide guidance or fully own creating Project Roadmaps and Timelines
· 3+ years of experience as database developer on data warehousing/ database projects
2 years of experience using Oracle or any other relational database
· Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL; Los Angeles, CA; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; McLean, VA; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Orange County, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Rosslyn, VA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
· Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
· Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
· Experience with Agile Development processes
· Strong SQL skills with the ability to tune and optimize complex queries
· Experience with Unix/Linux
· Experience in software development using relational databases
· Experience with any ETL or reporting tool
· Experience with MS Visio or other BPM tools for creating UML or Process flow diagramRecruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 34656
Apply on company website