The Global Clients and Industries (GC&I) team within Deloitte, Touche, Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is responsible for driving growth and alignment within the Deloitte member firm network.
GC&I is responsible for driving growth and alignment within the Deloitte member firm network to deliver a consistent experience and the very best of Deloitte across the network to our Global Crown Jewel clients. The goal of our team is to serve our
Global Crown Jewel clients with quality and distinction and make a measurable, tangible, and attributable impact
and to cascade those benefits to the Global Strategic clients.
This role will be responsible for the support and execution of GC&I's priorities including providing leadership and operational support, strategic guidance and driving/supporting implementation of the key initiatives. It is an ideal role for a versatile, top performing, experienced senior consultant or manager who would like to gain experience working with a global organization, build a global network, and develop significant understanding of the global organization.
All DTTL core locations, with a preference for Chicago, Arlington/Washington DC, New York / East Coast; some travel may be required.
Supports key Global Clients and Industries Client Programs, including the Global Crown Jewel Client Portfolio and Global Strategic Client Portfolio
- Support development of storyboard, content, and data analysis for a high volume of presentations and reports for Global Clients & Industries Leadership teams and other high-profile leadership events, as required
- Lead or support strategic initiatives as identified during the year to deliver on client leadership priorities and program objectives, including coordination with regional and member firm C&I teams to drive the development of strong strategic client programs and capabilities
- Support the annual account planning process for the Global Crown Jewel Program using the Salesforce.com platform, including Salesforce and Excel-based report design and analyses, content management, maintenance of key data attributes, and stakeholder support
- Synthesize results of quantitative and qualitative research and analysis into implications, key trends, recommendations, and forward-looking analysis
- Define and execute processes for gathering, integrating, and leveraging account and sector information across businesses, regions, and member firm for key program outputs such as KPIs, capability/resource management and reconciliation, and the Global Crown Jewel Periodic Table
- Act as a coach to USI team members and provide oversight and management of USI activities
- Provide ongoing support on key strategic projects and ad hoc requests
- Bachelor's degree in related field required; advanced degree from a top school preferred
- 5-10+ years of prior relevant experience in consulting or strategic initiatives
- Preferably has previous experience with Salesforce, with emphasis on report design and administration
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint to deliver best in class deliverables
- Ability to multi-task, work autonomously, and deliver on portions of multiple projects in a fast-paced, intense, results-oriented environment where priorities shift frequently
- Outstanding analytical skills: ability to synthesize large amounts of data and integrate into meaningful reports and analysis with sensitivity to varying stakeholder expectations and needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative analyses in presentations and emails to senior team members
- Capable of building effective working relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple business areas, functions, and geographies
- High degree of endurance, responsiveness, and flexibility to work through multiple iterations of work and quickly adapt to constantly varying priorities and subject matter
- Ability to navigate a global, matrixed, and mostly virtual environment for effective outcomes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE20USAGOP004TG0630
Apply on company website