\nDeloitte Services LP includes internal\nsupport areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent,\nInformation Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Global Finance\nServices - Innovation & Development Assistant Manager - Reporting &\nAnalysis CoE (CL4)
This role is part of the Reporting & Analysis (“R&A”) COE. The R&A\nCOE supports the US firm with all aspects of management reporting and analysis. The CoE is made up of\nanalytical, financial, and reporting experts that align reporting with the\nstrategic priorities of our businesses, enabling areas and business leaders.\nThe team is responsible for designing and driving\nthe future of management reporting for all levels\nof firm leadership. With a focus on innovation, we continuously enhance\nour deliverables and are uniquely positioned to identify and\nimplement best practices across the firm.\n\n \n\n
This role on our Innovation team drives end to end solutions and analysis that provide our clients with the consumable information and insight\nthey need to drive better business\ndecisions and challenges.\n\n \n\n \n\n
What you'll be part of\n- our Deloitte Global Culture:
At\nDeloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global\nprofessionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across\ndisciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of\nDeloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and\nservices that unite our network.\n\n \n\n
In\nDeloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of\nyour perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with\nan inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive,\nconnected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to\nhave a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your\nmark.\n\n \n\n
Deloitte\nGlobal supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What\nimpact will you make?\n\n \n\n \n\n
Work you'll do:
Service Delivery and Project Management
- \n\nPromote and drive demand for our services\nby providing the information and analysis that support the business requirements for information and insight
- Support/Lead initiatives and efforts to increase both the Finance\nand business leaders\nunderstanding of business\nperformance and opportunities
- Monitor reporting leading practices and technology for\nsolution insights, direction and method
- Use business, reporting, and analytical expertise\nto manage complex\nspecial projects and recurring deliverables for leadership
- Translate client information requirements into leading\npractice report design\nand visualization, overseeing all aspects of the project\ndevelopment lifecycle from kick-off,\nclient review and acceptance, to post-deployment
- Continuously innovate by identifying opportunities to improve our CoE processes, tools, templates, and systems
- Develop trust-based relationships with our business\npartners to positively influence the direction of the firm\n
- \nDemonstrated ownership of relationships and projects
- Ability to credentialize yourself as an expert that others call upon for advice, guidance,\ncounsel and insight
- Strong communication skills and the ability to tailor the\nmessage to the audience
- Engage R&A Development, Operations and other CoE teams, as needed,\nto develop and deliver innovative solutions
- Foster a collaborative culture based on teamwork, talent\ndevelopment, mentoring, and coaching
Education / Experience Requirements:
- MBA preferred, with excellent computer skills with 5+ years working experience
High performing individual with demonstrated accomplishments in the following areas:
Problem solving skills
Creative thought generation
Business process improvement
Analysis and analytical techniques
Capability & Skill Requirements:
- Proven experience with information management and relational data concepts
Ability to research and analyze data from internal and external sources
Possess strong communications, problem solving and project management skills
Self-motivated with ability to identify and complete projects without continual supervision
Able to juggle multiple tasks and timelines
Experience in evaluating and leveraging new technology solutions
Technology & Other Requirements:
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Knowledge of the Firm's Financial Systems (HANA, SAP, BPC, dPlan)
Experience with Tableau, Web Intelligence (WEBI) and/or other analysis software
How you'll grow:
At Deloitte, you'll sharpen your financial analysis skills working side-by-side with talented professionals and thought leaders. Furthermore, professional development and helping our people grow are two core beliefs at Deloitte. You'll have access to the best training and leadership programs and learn everything you need to know to help you advance from within. We believe that development has no ceiling and we offer lifetime learning opportunities for people at every level of the organization.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATSSPESW008-CL4
Apply on company website