Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced manager to support the strategy and operational success of all performance management programs across Deloitte Global. This includes strategy development and planning, change management, and execution of new and existing initiatives.
This role will report to our Performance Management leader and work alongside our DTTL People Center of Excellence leaders supporting various Talent initiatives across Deloitte Global. This is a highly consultative, strategic, and collaborative role and an exciting opportunity to be involved in high-impact work for a rapidly growing organization.
Role specific responsibilities
- Manage the delivery and implementation of performance management global initiatives and systems including the design of change management and engagement efforts to inform appropriate stakeholders
- Lead current state assessments, develop recommendations, and design/build solutions for new initiatives and enhancements
- Develop change management approach, stakeholder maps, and communications strategy to support initiatives
- Participate in cross-functional working groups to solve complex organizational and talent issues and develop solutions
- Develop and monitor project plans, track and follow-up on risks, accurately report progress against milestones to keep projects/initiatives on schedule
- Support broader priorities and special projects for the Leadership Experience and Performance team (e.g., Business unit transformations; Diversity, Equity & Inclusion priorities as it relates to performance)
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
Global People supports our talented, forward-thinking professionals with a broad range of development, well-being, and engagement programs to enhance their professional and personal journeys. We provide top-notch, leading-edge thinking and advisory support and partner with our businesses to ensure our professionals develop the right skills and talents to deliver on ambitious priorities.
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
How you'll grow:
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or Human Resources or the equivalent required
- 5-8 years of experience in performance management strategy capacity, human capital consulting role or HR business partner role for a large, global, matrixed organization
- Significant change management and communications experience required, preferably on global projects/initiatives
- Strong consultative skills and client service orientation
- Exceptionally strong project manager who is able to design and take initiatives from abstract to concrete. Able to manage competing, high-priority demands; prioritizing workload, managing projects and multiple responsibilities against strict deadlines
- Excellent strategic thinker, with demonstrated experience translating strategic goals/concepts into action plans and implementing initiatives at an operational level
- Strong interpersonal/collaboration skills. Ability to establish credibility/rapport with senior stakeholders globally and in a virtual environment
- Superior oral and written communication skills. Able to adjust communication style based on the audience
- Strong demonstration of analytical skills and ability to prepare executive ready materials, including mastery of PowerPoint and Excel
- High comfort level working in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture
- Ability to navigate a global, matrixed, and mostly virtual environment for effective outcomes
- High comfort level in ambiguous situations; able to learn quickly and exercise judgment in situations where data may be elusive
- Relevant post-graduate level degree desired
- Previous experience supporting the Information Technology function
- Performance management, change management, and communications experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D75565
Apply on company website