Brimming with exceptional strategic planning and critical thinking skills? This is a fantastic opportunity for a results-driven individual to join the Global Risk group – a cross-disciplinary team that brings together professionals that supports the ongoing protection of the Deloitte brand and reputation.
Work you'll do:
In this interesting and diverse role, you will work with the Global Brand Event Management Team (GBEM Team) and will provide support with the coordination, facilitation, oversight and monitoring of member firm issues/matters that could have the potential to negatively impact the Deloitte brand and reputation by working closely with relevant Global and member firm leadership, as appropriate.
The Global Brand Event Management PMO Manager (Manager) will also be responsible for identifying and implementing ongoing enhancements and improvements to the overall Global Brand Event Management Framework (GBE Framework) by leveraging existing member firm crisis management leading practices, and industry leading standards. Specific roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Facilitate and coordinate the management/oversight of member firm matters that can have potential to negatively impact the Deloitte brand and reputation.
- Monitor the status of member firm issues/matters by performing regular follow ups for required reporting to relevant parties (member firm & Deloitte Global)
- Update and maintain standard crisis management reporting documents.
- Identify and implement enhancements to the GBE Framework, including templates, tools and playbooks and overall internal process
- Provide guidance to member firms to aid with the development of their own CM Framework and capabilities, which are aligned to the GBE Framework.
- Work closely with GBEM Team to escalate highly sensitive matters to the Deloitte Global Chief Risk Officer and other Deloitte Global leaders as appropriate
- Support the GBEM Team in conducting regular simulations testing/validation, and ongoing training on established crisis approach to ensure readiness and drive continuous improvement
- Support the GBEM Team on making enhancements to our lessons learned approach and methodology for crisis management across the entire network.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What you'll be part of—our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
The Manager will have significant interaction with and exposure to Global and member firm leaders, including Risk, OGC, business, business risk and subject matter experts, and work with other Global Risk professionals who make an impact by developing programs, processes and resources to preserve, protect and enhance the Deloitte brand. We proactively identify new and emerging risks that could significantly impact the network, manage and mitigate risks as they occur which helps build the network's resilience capabilities and support the delivery of high quality, seamless cross-border services to clients.
How you'll grow:
The Manager role will develop the candidate's in-depth and specialized knowledge of the Deloitte organization, crisis management framework and incident response programs, as well as give the candidate an overview and understanding of the external regulatory landscape that professional services firms operate in. The dynamics of this role will help build strong relationships with Deloitte Global and MF leaders.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Education and experience:
- Bachelors' Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or other business-related field. Specialization in Crisis Management or Business Continuity degrees a plus.
- 5 + years of working experience in either one of the following areas
- Professional services organization in the areas of risk resiliency, crisis management, incident response; or experience in providing audit or advisory type services
- Program/Project Management Office
- Strategy & Operations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to interact with people at all levels across DTTL and member firms
- Ability to frame, evaluate and address complex issues quickly
- Easily adaptable to change and capable of setting new strategic direction in short amount of time
- Strong technical and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver under pressure and provide informed responses to leadership in short timeframes
- Ability to handle sensitive leadership information with utmost confidentiality
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team and across cultures.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE20USAGOP005CF0267
Apply on company website