Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber Risk Services team and become a member of the largest group of Cyber Risk individuals worldwide. You'll research, design, and implement Cybersecurity solutions to protect our client's most sensitive information in GCP products like Compute Engine, App Engine, and Kubernetes Engine and emerging technologies like Chronicle, Looker and BeyondCorp. You'll coordinate with executives, clients, and industry leading vendors to identify the right mix of tools and techniques to translate your customer's goals into a plan that will enable secure and effective Cloud hosted solutions
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
Work you'll do:
- Conducting Google cloud security analysis of prospective clients' Cloud platforms/environments based on Deloitte's Cloud Cyber Risk Framework.
- Driving Cloud Transformation projects at industry leading clients using Google Cloud Platform services
- Build security tools and processes using Python or Go for critical infrastructure protection, monitoring and remediation.
- Executing on Google Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle – assess, design, and implementation.
- Drive enterprise focused security improvements to Google products and services.
- Implementation of industry leading practices around cyber risks and Cloud security for clients
- Designing and developing Google Cloud -specific security policies, standards and procedures e.g. firewall management, SSL/IPSec, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), and password/key management.
- Assisting clients with transitions to the Cloud from existing on-premise environments.
- Documenting all technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution.
- Develop Whitepapers / Point of Views (PoV) and other technical eminence materials.
- Design, implement, and manage DevSecOps capabilities in Google cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation
- Ensure DevSecOps systems we build are robust in the sense they can scale, handle rapid growth, and limit exposure to single points of failure and security vulnerabilities
- 3+ years of applicable experience
- At least 1 year of experience in an engineering role designing and supporting Google Cloud
- Experience with Google Cloud security services such as Cloud Security Command Center, Cloud Armor, SSL Policies, Google Key Management, Event Threat Protection
- Demonstrate an understanding of business processes designs, cloud security risk
- Experience on building Google Identity Solution (G-suite, Cloud Identity) and Integration with various federation tool.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Experience with designing the logging and monitoring solution on Google Cloud Platform
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice
- Contribute to a positive team attitude
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience with designing the security around Google Kubernetes Engine
- Design and implementation experience with Google Cloud's Chronicle, Looker and BeyondCorp product offerings
- Process and technology solution implementation experience in at least one of the following domains (e.g. firewall management, SSL/IPSec, security incident and event management (SIEM), data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), and password/key management)
- Knowledge of business process, user provisioning process, and security maintenance process
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Google Cloud Security or Google Cloud Professional Certification
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 10025
Apply on company website