Position Summary Government & Public Services - PMO Operations Transformation DC Metro Area Are you interested in working with dedicated federal government consulting professionals in Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice and collaborating with federal government officials to support transformational change? We understand federal government clients and the issues they face, and have a track record of experienced practitioners bringing proven methodologies to bring lasting impact. Our multidisciplinary approach incorporates a suite of technology tools and accelerators, frameworks, and practitioners with broad backgrounds and experience to bring results to our client. Work you'll do Consultants in Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice with a focus on Federal Government Consulting serve as trusted advisors to most of the federal government agencies in both Washington, DC and around the country. Whether its program and performance optimization, program and policy strategy, technology integration, organizational and change transformation, program management, or data analysis- Deloitte is uniquely qualified to tackle today's most pressing federal government challenges. Deloitte Consulting's growing Government & Public Services practice is seeking individuals with experience in government consulting with a focus on program management to join our team. The team Operations Transformation Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions focused on “heart of the business” issues across federal, state, and local government organizations. The type of work we provide to our clients includes:
- Operations Excellence: focused on helping organizations deliver critical program by enabling them to make better business decisions on the cost, schedule, performance, and risk of their programs.
- Emerging Business Models: focused on providing government leaders with the capabilities and tools to build flexible, innovative business models that create and capture value for the organization
- Active Government Security Clearance - Secret or above
- 2-4+ years' experience
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred Qualifications:
- Deep expertise in at least one PM area: schedule, risk, performance reporting, requirements development, or portfolio management
- A Bachelor's degree and 2-4+ years consulting and/or federal government industry
- Program and project management experience with Federal clients
- Experience assisting clients deliver key programs
- Experience with SharePoint or ServiceNow and digital reporting technologies
- PMP or similar certification
- The ability to work independently or within small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Working with requirements and translating them into actionable deliverables
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Trending, forecasting, or predictive modeling
- Experience with presentation and data analysis/ analytics software, including MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access, R, SAS, Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense, Perceptive or others
- Experience with digital strategy/technology
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15928
Apply on company website