Graphic Design Lead
Looking to use your creative genius to assist Deloitte's business development and marketing efforts? Comfortable handling multiple types of graphic design projects? Then we're looking for talent like you to join our Design team!Work you'll do
Deloitte Services LP is currently looking for a Graphic Design Lead to work within our Market Development organization as part of the Pursuit Management channel.
This experienced and creative design professional will develop strategy-driven visual content for sales proposals, presentations, and related business development documents for the Consulting function's most important accounts. This individual is accountable for creative, brand-compliant, and timely design, formatting, production, and delivery of professional documents. The graphic designer is responsible for individual creation, as well as effective teamwork and communication with others.
This position requires proficiency in multiple software packages and the ability to produce large volumes of work consistently and accurately. Reports to the Consulting graphic design leader. It would be beneficial if the designer is also comfortable as an illustrator.
- Interact with client service professionals to develop conceptual designs supporting the messaging strategy. Understand information and concepts, and transform them into understandable, yet creative solutions
- Collaborate with Pursuit Managers to conceptualize imagery and pursuit win themes, and ensure that key messages are enhanced through design
- Blend photography, imagery, infographics, text, and multimedia elements to create high-impact proposals and presentations that distinguish the Deloitte U.S. Firms in the marketplace
- Demonstrate initiative and innovation appropriate to the assignment and timeframe
- Comply with corporate identity standards
- Art direct Pursuit Management, off-shore resources, creative services, and external design resources as required
The power of Market Development is in our people and assets. Deloitte Market Development has over 2,000 people and significant firm assets that strengthen our brand and grow our firm. Our role is to deliver unique insights, create powerful experiences, build strong relationships and win work for all businesses.
- Online portfolio required-include w/resume
- 5 -8 years of applied design experience
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Proven track record with complex teams and/or organizations, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and virtual teams
- Collaborative and team-oriented with excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong work ethic with exceptional project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment developing creative designs within tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in fine arts/graphic design, media production, or related field
- This position requires some travel (20-30% travel) to support opportunities, working on-site with the engagement teams.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 42265
Apply on company website