Healthcare Plan Operational\nExcellence/Process Improvement Senior Consultant
Amid uncertainty\nand change, health care stakeholders are looking for new ways to transform the\njourney of care. By focusing on the differentiated needs of plans and\nproviders, our US health care practice helps clients transform uncertainty into\npossibility, and rapid change into lasting progress. Deloitte's Health Plans practitioners can\nhelp you use analytics to gain insight, capture value in Commercial, Medicare,\nand Medicaid markets, understand retail health, and transition to value-based\ncare.
\n\nSenior Consultants perform detailed\nquantitative and qualitative analysis work associated with developing\nmeaningful insights to address health cares' biggest challenges.\nResponsibilities typical of a Senior Consultant on one of these projects could\ninclude:
- Participate\nin setting engagement objectives and scope
- Develop\nwork plans for components of an engagement
- Coordinate\nactivities between work streams
- Provide\nguidance to junior practitioners as they manage large, confidential and complex\ndata sets
- Facilitate\nclient interviews and client meetings
- Develop\nprocess flows depicting pain points in the business process
- Provide\nproject management support across the end-to-end lifecycle of an engagement
- Design\ndeliverable content to reflect analyses conducted and recommendations
- Present\nfindings and recommendations to client leadership
- Anticipate\nrisks associated with timely and high quality delivery of project and escalate\nthe same to project management and leadership
- Mentor\njunior staff
\n\nOur Operations Transformation team\nfocuses on transforming our clients' core business operations. We advise,\ndesign, implement, and deploy innovative and technology enabled solutions\nfocused on “heart of the business” issues in specific sectors including Health\nCare, Banking & Securities, Insurance, and Energy & Resources. Our\nMarket Offerings include Operating Model Transformation, Payments & Revenue\nCycle Innovation and Emerging Business Models. \n
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on\nhow to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong\noperations foundation. Professionals will use their deep sector knowledge and\ntechnical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic\nview of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace\nthe digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited\n university with strong undergraduate academic record \n
- 4 years [YA(-C2] of professional experience in a\n health care or consulting setting (or 2 years with MBA/MHA/equivalent\n master degree), including 2 years with health plan focus
- 4 years of experience with business and\nclinical operations experience and subject matter expertise on Value Based\nCare, Population Health Management, Care Management, or Analytics; Clinical and\nHP Operations and/or Pharmacy/PBM.
Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing\nlevels of responsibility
Competent in Microsoft Excel and\n PowerPoint\n
Willingness and ability to travel 80%
Must live within commuting\n distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Professional experience with\n operational process mapping \n
- Professional experience with\n healthcare cost reduction planning and implementation \n
- Professional experience with project\n management and program analysis \n
- Excellent undergraduate academic\n record (GPA 3.5+) \n
- Advanced degree in business or\n health care-related field (e.g., MHA, MBA) \n
- Professional competence in\n Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, and Access \n
- Superior critical thinking,\n analytical and problem-solving skills \n
- Exceptional interpersonal,\n team-building and communication skills \n
- Ability to build consensus and\n foster change in a client business setting with executive level\n stakeholders \n
- Commitment to personal and\n professional growth \n
- Sense of responsibility to self,\n team and client \n
- Outstanding integrity, initiative,\n creativity, and passion \n
- Ability to work in an ambiguous\n environment
How you'll grow
\n\nAt Deloitte, our professional development plan\nfocuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use\ntheir strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to\nsenior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities\nto help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global,\nfast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal\ndevelopment programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety\nof opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore\nDeloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great\norganization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of\nbenefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
\n\nOur positive and supportive culture encourages our\npeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing\ntheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that\ncan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer\nwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a\nculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn\nmore about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that\nmatters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our\nclients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power\nto inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based\nvolunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our\ncommunities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at\nDeloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we\nsuggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization\nand the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCSRCJC027-CBO
Apply on company website