Position Summary Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services (GPS) clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte's Human Capital practice.
Work you'll do
As a Human Capital Consultant within our team you will:
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports.
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products and prioritize workload
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Develop contract deliverables using the following tools: word processing, spreadsheet, presentation creation tools, internet research tools
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
The Cross Consulting Group (CCG) team is a core component of our Human Capital practice. This group is comprised of professionals with novice to intermediate level experience, known as CCG. CCG professionals will work on projects across Human Capital to gain a breadth of experiences before aligning to a more specific specialization, such as HR Transformation (HRT), Workforce Transformation (WFT), Organization Transformation (OT), or Human Capital as a Service (HCaaS), and will focus on developing a foundational core consulting skillset. As professionals begin to specialize, they will move out of the CCG and align to a more specialized offering. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Organizational Leadership, Business Management, Organizational Development, Change Management, Psychology, I/O Psychology, or other relevant field
- 3 years of human capital experience including at least 3 of the following: stakeholder analysis, liaising between technical and non-technical audiences, change management, research of workforce trends, HR transformation, business process improvement, I/O survey design and analysis, analytics, organization transformation or design, strategic communications, and/or project management support
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Due to COVID-19, certain on-site client work has been suspended until further notice, however, on-site work may be required on a case-by-case basis for this position.
- Prior Big 4 consulting experience
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15782
Apply on company website