Finance & Enterprise Performance Consulting
The Finance & Enterprise Performance Offering works as a\ntrusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement\nand deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and\ncapabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance\noperations, and create impact within their organization.
Work you'll do
A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client\nengagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative\nbusiness solutions for large companies. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements,\nfunctional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping),\nprototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting\nstrategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and\nprofitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- 6+ yrs relevant experience implementing either Oracle Hyperion\nPBCS/ePBCS, HFM, or FCCS/ARCS
- 2+ years experience leading and managing project teams
- Willingness for weekly client-based travel, up to 80-100% (Monday\n— Thursday/Friday)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
· \nAn advanced degree in the area of specialization
· \nDeep functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
· \nProven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at\nleast one full life cycle implementation
· \nA proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems\nrequirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support\nprocedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple\ndeadlines
· \nAbility to work independently, manage small engagements or parts\nof large engagements
· \nWillingness to mentor junior staff
· \nCommitted to gaining exposure to multiple industries
· \nAdept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for\nclients as part of a high-talent team.
· \nStrong oral and written communication skills, including\npresentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
· \nStrong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability\nto exercise mature judgment
· \nAbility to collaborate with clients
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping\npeople at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do\ntheir best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we\nbelieve there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen\nskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business\nworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development\nprograms at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of\nopportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore\nDeloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.\nWe value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do\ntheir best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their\nuniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can\nhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer\nwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a\nculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This\npurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our\npeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power to\ninspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,\nand leadership to help drive positive social impact in our\ncommunities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel\nprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do\nyour research: know some background about the organization and the business\narea you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCMGRWK020-EP
Apply on company website