Industrial Organizational Consultant
Work you'll do
As a Consulting Industrial Organizational Psychologist, you will:
- Design, validate, and evaluate assessments for selection purposes
- Conduct literature reviews, perform validity transportability studies, and build and validate custom assessments
- Have an integral role within our fast-paced interdisciplinary team to deliver projects with exceptional creativity and technical knowledge, and a natural desire to keep current on the latest trends in selection assessment.
- Utilize excellent client facing skills while interacting with clients regularly and will show the ability to learn about client needs, agency strategy, and challenges
The Workforce Transformation practice delivers solutions to help our clients transform their workforces and workplaces for business success in this era of technology disruption. We deliver solutions to enable our clients' success in creating the very best workforce to achieve their business aspirations - providing end-to-end workforce lifecycle solutions.
Workforce Transformation supports our clients by:
- Imagining and transforming the composition and capabilities of the workforce to match the needs of the future of work in this age of technology disruption
- Delivering end-to-end transformations of workforce programs, services and processes to identify, build and incent to drive success of organizations and their workforces
- Delivering solutions within each workforce domain: Branding & Acquisition; Rewards & Well-being; Performance, Learning & Career Mobility; Leadership & Teaming; Diversity & Inclusion
- Must have
- Master's degree or higher in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Experience with researching, designing, and evaluating assessments for selection purposes
- Experience working with federal government agencies
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must have
ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Experience in areas such as pre-hire assessments, job analysis techniques, competency modeling
- Project management, self-management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working with a crowdsourcing Internet marketplace to test assessment measures, (e.g., Mechanical Turk)
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20ROSCACSAR022-HC
Apply on company website