Infor Consultants at Deloitte will help clients across different industries tackle the toughest questions from designing new manufacturing processes to increase flexibility, reduce lead time & reduce costs, to managing safety stock. This also includes investing in operational strategies and tactics that deliver these services to customers through enterprise program management, and business process optimization in distributed networks, outlets, back offices, and other functions.
Work you'll do
Our work mainly supports finance and supply chain transformations where the software is a true enabler of process change and cost reduction. However, our engagements are about more than implementing technology – we work to generate sustainable business outcomes for our clients and professionals have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across networks.
The team – Emerging ERP Solutions
Our Emerging ERP Solutions team focuses on implementing cloud-based ERP applications such as Workday Financials, Infor, and Zoura. This unique mix of technologies differentiate themselves from on-premise / cloud applications such as SAP and Oracle.
• 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• 1+ years implementation experience with INFOR, CloudSuite Financial or SCM, or LN, M3 or Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
• Experience working in health care industry
• 1+ year experience leading workstreams or small teams
• Willingness for weekly client-based travel, up to 80-100% (Monday — Thursday/Friday)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
• INFOR certification or the desire to become INFOR certified
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
• Proven skills as a team member or team lead on at least one full life cycle implementation
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20DALCCONTK089-EP
Apply on company website