Infor HCM, Payroll and WFM Implementation Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about driving organizational performance? Do you strive to help your clients sustain that performance long term? Our HR Transformation Team is thrilled to render results that help our clients transform their HR practices to reimagine talent models, organizational practices and business models to prepare for success in today's era of digital and cognitive disruption
Work you'll do
In our Infor HR Transformation practice, our practitioners deliver superior results for our clients working within an engagement team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Use your handson knowledge of the Infor CloudSuite HCM or WFM product to enable our clients' HR function to operate ahead of the curve and provide a simply irresistible employee experience
• Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
• Leading and managing teams or workstreams on Infor CloudSuite HCM or WFM projects through discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities
• Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development.
• 2 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• Experience in multiple full life cycle implementations of Infor CloudSuite HCM, Lawson v10 or Infor Workforce Management ERP projects
• Strong functional knowledge around HCM, Payroll and/or Workforce Management systems and processes
• Demonstrated experience in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs), functional configuration, testing, client user training
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Additional experience implementing other leading Cloud based HRIS implementation experience
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Proven skills as a team member or team lead on at least one full life cycle implementation
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 18988
Apply on company website