Analyst, Internal Strategy
Are you passionate about helping clients grow by addressing their needs at the intersection of strategy, marketing, and innovation? Do you have a strategy management consulting background, or have you worked within an internal strategy group? If you answered yes to these questions - this is the right role for you!Work You'll Do:
The Analyst will work as a team member of Deloitte LLP's internal corporate strategy team executing corporate strategy projects that focus primarily on growth, innovation, risk, and operations across the Deloitte US firm. Projects could include any of Deloitte's specific functional businesses; including Audit, Consulting, Advisory, and Tax, cross-functional business opportunities, new services or businesses, or specific channels (e.g., clients, industry sectors, geographies). As part of project teams, the Analyst may have opportunities to meet and interact with senior leaders in the organization and assist in the execution of various special projects, which have the potential to significantly impact our organization.
- Contributing to and building analytical frameworks and conducting complex business analysis
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to support including market segmentation and sizing, market trend and competitive landscape analyses, client portfolio analyses, business and financial modeling, operations analyses, etc.
- Conducting secondary research utilizing tools and databases such as Factiva, Hoovers, CapitalIQ, Dealogic and others
- Interviewing and data gathering, conducting internal and external research, issues analysis
- Researching solutions, frameworks and methodologies to address specific project needs
- Helping to synthesize results of quantitative and qualitative analyses into key trends, implications, and/or recommendations
- Developing content that will support/be included in executive level presentations and reports to communicate and achieve buy-in for strategic recommendations
- Managing portions of projects/workstreams
Part of Deloitte LLP, the internal corporate strategy team supports and leads corporate strategy focused on growth, innovation, risk, and operations within the Deloitte US firm.Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably from a top-tier program
- 1-3 years post-undergraduate experience
- Travel up to 10% may be required dependent on role and location (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Strong technical skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and research skills (qualitative and quantitative)
- Familiarity with growth and expansion strategies and/or scenario/trend analysis helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking skills with ability to execute on the details
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills
- Professionalism, maturity and empathy are all key attributes for success
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 42178
Apply on company website