Kronos Workforce Management – Senior Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you? Our Workforce Management team helps align the needs and priorities of the client organization with those of its workforce, while ensuring the long-term success of the organization.
Work you'll do
As a Kronos Workforce Management Senior Solutions Specialist, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Use your hands-on knowledge of Kronos to enable our clients' WFM function to operate ahead of the curve and provide a simply irresistible employee experience
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Leading and managing teams or workstreams on Kronos projects through discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities
- Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development
**This position will require relocation to one of our Delivery Centers located in Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA.**
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.
Payroll & Workforce Management Solutions
With the emergence of the gig economy, the change in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it's clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different than the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business – not just sit at the table - HR can't just be managing talent, you need to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive today's disruption.
- Lead teams on the full lifecycle of a project including, Business Analysis, Functional Specification, System Configuration, Design, Testing
- Work directly with the customer's project team to understand their business needs and translate those business needs into a systems design specification providing clients with a clear picture of how the solution will solve their unique business needs
- Research, document, configure and test all functional elements involving rules and policies
- Develop and document testing strategies
- Collaborate with the Technical Consultant and other project team members to ensure configuration the functional specifications identified have been met
- Required: 3-5 years of experience with Kronos and/or ADP eTime suite of time and attendance software and system infrastructure including:
- Kronos Workforce Central or Dimensions v6 and higher
- Kronos Accruals
- Kronos Scheduling
- Kronos WIM Interface Tool
- Coordinating all facets of application upgrades
- Familiarity with FLSA and state wage and hours regulations, collective bargaining agreements, and common employer pay and benefit policies
- Documentation experience including requirements documentation, functional specifications, technical specifications, testing scripts, and user instructions.
- Experience coordinating with training developers on content
- SQL and/or other query tools
- Experience with leading requirements gathering workshops
- Strong experience with Excel and MS Project
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Experience with and desire to mentor junior staff
- Up to 20% travel required
- Kronos Analytics, Reporting and Activities
- Kronos Advanced Scheduling
- Kronos calculated accruals
- Experience working with Kronos or ADP applications deployed in the healthcare, retail, manufacturing, public sector and services industries.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong presentation skills
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20GILCSRCAH200-USDC
Apply on company website