SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info ×
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration', ‘verification' or ‘security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
Manages defined project activities and operations for a specific business project or a portion of a complex business project. Regularly provides technical work leadership on project and individual work responsibilities for business functions or project duties. Reviews project activities to ensure adherence to time and operating project schedules and resources, financial expenditures, and desired results. Prepares project status and summary reports for senior project management.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
1. Serves as a subject matter expert in the implementation and ongoing efforts for one or more projects. Directly delivers and runs project services.
2. Devises and executes strategies to promote projects to support business strategies and objectives. Regularly develops new project content and works with management to enhance projects participation and effectiveness.
3. Delivers day-to-day project services and provides technical counsel to project staff on the administration and support of ongoing projects. This may include drafting presentations and updates, facilitating client requests for information, acting as liaison to other service areas, assisting with team meetings/calls, etc.
4. Conducts project research and data assessments to evaluate project progress and determine if objectives are met. Analyzes and prepares reports and recommendations to senior managers and executive leadership.
5. Leads and supports defined project plans with milestones and contingency plans as needed based on budget, timing, and business need.
6. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
In Deloitte Global Finance, we make an impact by providing the most up-to-date research and analysis of the financial health of Deloitte Global and our Deloitte organization. We advise, guide, and monitor our global initiatives in five major areas that include tax, member firm reporting, finance and accounting, strategic projects, and financial analysis.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Required Technical Skills
Proficient Microsoft Office skills; Excellent project management skills; Ability to think strategically and tactically, Strong executive level communication skills, Strong Knowledge of Financial Analysis/Proft Loss Statements
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related area; Minimum of 5 years of related project management experience and working with leadership teams
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D78316
Apply on company website