Manager, Immigration Compliance Delivery
Work you'll do
The Immigration Compliance Delivery Manager will be responsible for leading and managing immigration processes, projects, programs, and relationships that are critical to assisting Deloitte candidates and practitioners navigate the Immigration lifecycle. In this role, the manager will utilize understanding of immigration team and business area priorities, strategies, and goals to develop solutions and provide programmatic direction and strategic recommendations on opportunities and risks.
- Own and maintain accountability for leading workstreams related to visa processes and ensure regulatory requirements, business needs, and operational goals are achieved
- Lead projects and teams to manage systems, operations, and deliver processes with quality and efficiency to meet internal and external compliance requirements
- Manage performance and development for assigned team members
- React quickly to rapidly changing conditions and manage workload and team resources to meet evolving needs and business conditions
- Consult and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders across all levels to identify challenges, risks, and opportunities to inform program/process design
- Direct and oversee reporting, analyze data, and generate insights and recommendations to enable strategic business decisions that align with business and talent priorities and goals
- Partner with internal team, talent, and business leaders to mitigate risk, remediate issues and escalations, and manage programmatic changes based on legal guidance of outside counsel
- Create and deliver communications including leadership and programmatic updates, to provide clarity regarding immigration programs and processes and optimize the immigration experience
- Define and manage measurement strategy and related processes to ensure quality and compliance standards are maintained
- Leverage and advance technology enabled solutions through collaboration with internal and external teams
The Compliance Delivery Team is part of the Talent Immigration organization of Deloitte Services LP. This team is responsible for visa operations that include process workstreams, strategic projects and enhancements, and initiatives related to internal and external visa compliance requirements that enable the Talent Immigration team to provide immigration services to foreign nationals of Deloitte U.S. Firms with quality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Minimum 6 years of related professional experience with a minimum 5 years of related immigration experience or minimum 5 years of Deloitte program leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to lead high impact programs, projects, and initiatives, including the ability to delegate and leverage capabilities to lead teams effectively
- Ability to define, articulate, and implement strategies and goals
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently and with teams on a variety of complex projects in a high volume, fast-paced environment and effectively manage change and disruption
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to partner effectively with stakeholders at all levels, both inside and outside of Deloitte
- Agile mindset with the ability to adapt, lead through change, and accept new challenges
- Strong critical thinking skills and innovative problem-solving
- Experience working with a virtual workforce across the U.S. and India to meet the needs of the business/client
- Strong competency in core professional skills; in particular, attention to detail, responsiveness, follow-through, flexibility and initiative.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel formulas and pivot tables, PowerPoint), Salesforce proficiency preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATSMGRNM210-HRL5
Apply on company website