Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Manager, Solution Architect – DAS Audit & Assurance - DNAV
If you are passionate about how digital technology is transforming business, plan your next career move with Deloitte's ITS Application Studios.
Deloitte's breadth, depth, and scale, combined with our relentless passion for innovation create powerful opportunities to help our clients and our own organization stay ahead of change, deliver impact that matters, and transform complexity and disruption into lasting value.
Our teams are already leveraging Artificial Intelligence, analytics and cutting-edge capabilities to transform how we serve clients and operate our business. Moreover, the team is also actively exploring nascent applications such as IoT, Blockchain and AR/VR.
Work You'll Do
The Solution Architecture Senior Manager 1 manages large teams who are developing high level frameworks that align an organization's IT infrastructure with business processes/data to improve the efficiency and productivity of business operations including:
The person in this role will be responsible for envisioning and developing new digital products. The person will execute day-to-day product development activities across design, development, stakeholder communication, technology vendor management and delivery.
- Collaborating with product development teams to provide a high-level vision of enterprise solutions and development initiatives
- Understanding and communicating the Enterprise strategy to Application, Data and Solution Architects along with other non-technical stakeholders
- Collecting, generating, and analyzing innovative ideas and technologies to use across the business
- Provide strategy to meet Audit Approach Manual (AAM) 22852 Certification for all products and solutions in Audit & Assurance portfolio.
- Prepares large enterprise system development cost estimates, budgets, and schedules.
- Participating in the strategy for building and maintaining the development platform along with modeling, design, and coding practices
- Monitors architecture & design creation process and reviews the project artifacts.
- Promoting Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment processes and DevOps capabilities
- Evaluate results within business unit to determine if organizational objectives are being met
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated recruitment page at https://usrecruiting.deloitte.com/-its-recruiting-for-experienced-hires.
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- 10+ years Industry experience, in architecture and delivery of software products and solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in planning, analyzing, designing, architecting & supporting Audit & Assurance products and solutions.
- 5+ years in a data engineering role with demonstrable experience with Cognitive computing, data integration, data mining, Natural Language Processing, Hadoop platforms, and automating machine learning components.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing off-prem public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) environments and architectures and operational models. Including developing cloud-ready
- 3+ years of experience as a Senior architect role in a large Scaled Agile program.
- One or more programming languages (i.e. C#, Java, Python); One or more databases (SQL/No SQL), Web front end technologies (Angular, ReactJS, VueJS etc.), Application frameworks (.Net, Java), Business Intelligence solutions (Power BI, Tableau), Enterprise integration patterns (MOM, SOA etc.), Machine learning & AI, Big Data analytics, One or more cloud provider (Azure, AWS, GCP), Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Service Fabric etc.)
- Certified Cloud Solution Architect by one or more cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP) Preferable
- Work is non-standardized and widely varied, involving many complex and significant variables including significant time spent planning, evaluating complex solutions and issues, and negotiating outcomes. Strong analytic ability and inductive thinking are frequently required to devise new approaches to situations where previously accepted solutions have proven inadequate. Supervision typically consists of periodic coaching, advice and feedback. Management of a team within a business line
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Knowledge about PCAOB regulations & standards, accounting standards like US GAAP & IFRS is a plus.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 25646
Apply on company website