Marketing Manager - Strategic Marketing Planner
Audit & Assurance (A&A) Financial Services / National Office
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte's full-service Marketing Excellence (ME) organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you're a marketing and communications professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don't, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we'll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you're ready to make an impact, join our ME team to see how we Deloitte differently.
The Strategic Marketing Planner (SMP) serves as a trusted marketing advisor to his/her business leaders and key stakeholders. In this role, you will be responsible for developing best-in-class strategic marketing plans as well as overseeing campaign delivery.
Deloitte's Marketing Excellence team combines the power of Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. It also executes with agility and measurable performance through best-of-breed solutions, centralization of key information and operations, and optimization of data, tools, people and process.
Work closely with the business Chief Marketing Officer (BCMO), senior SMPs, in-house Green Dot Agency (GDA) and business stakeholders to develop strategic marketing plans and associated campaigns in support of Audit & Assurance (A&A) National Financial Services (FSI) and National Office business priorities. This includes:
- Advising on how best to activate marketing campaigns and messaging.
- Ensure synergy with other Audit & Assurance campaigns and recommend market specific activities as warranted.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of targeting dynamics relative to A&A FSI and National Office as well as A&A marketplace business objectives.
- Understand the FSI market landscape for sponsorship and association opportunities; be knowledgeable about partnership opportunities
- Understand competitive landscape and marketing activity
- Collaborate with regional marketers to maximize local industry opportunities and deliver marketing programs in locations with high industry concentration
- Share knowledge and collaborate with Green Dot marketing to increase the effectiveness of campaigns
For National Office:
- Support National Office content priorities, including technical guides across multiple platforms
- Regularly analyze data to drive best practices in promoting and publishing content
- Collaborate across Marketing Excellence and other enabling areas in support of campaign activities and tactical management including:
- Support the development of strategic briefs (business cases) for potential marketing campaigns as well as leadership approval process
- Help manage the overall portfolio of campaigns and activities, plan and manage budgets to ensure proper prioritization and utilization of resources in conjunction with the GDA
- Define metrics and KPIs to assess campaign success, activity and channel levels to inform future tactics, liaising with the GDA
- Provide marketing support for assigned FSI audit target accounts
- 10+ years of relevant corporate B2B marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing or a related business or technology field
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
- An innovative mindset that can think strategically with a willingness to execute tactically
- Strong organizational skills and project management skills – with ability to prioritize and manage expectations across multiple, complex projects/priorities with aggressive due dates and quick turn-around times
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Strong persuasive written and verbal communication skills – able to expertly position and tell compelling stories around our offerings and influence both internal and external audiences
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a virtual team; experience in large corporate settings and/or professional services a plus
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while possessing a high level of comfort with ambiguity
- Experience with advanced analytics and using campaign data and sales data to determine priorities and measure effectiveness
- Proficient in MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (intermediate to advanced skills in PowerPoint are a plus)
- Proficiency in Workfront a plus
- Travel of up to 15% (While 15% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 18564
Apply on company website